The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I seriously wasn't expecting to find the classes I needed, much less open seats. This is fucking awesome. Gonna be a damn hard semester, but I'll take that over being stuck here for an extra one.

Just finished up and finalized a few songs that I have written. I have to vocal parts and guitar parts down, I just need a mic so I can record. I've had the songs written for a while now, but I just made them a bit better.
It sounds a bit like Kreator, but a bit darker, and more black metal influenced a bit. (some parts)

Someone from the state just arrived to reassess the value of our house. So, I'm going to defecate furiously in the bathroom before she comes upstairs to inspect everything. Bitch thinks she's going to contribute to raising our property taxes!?

Someone from the state just arrived to reassess the value of our house. So, I'm going to defecate furiously in the bathroom before she comes upstairs to inspect everything. Bitch thinks she's going to contribute to raising our property taxes!?

Somehow I have a feeling that "bathroom smells like shit" is not one of the criteria they use for determining the value of your house.

Just submit a job app to Blockbuster. I don't really fancy working for another large corporation but it's right down the street from my place and talking about movies at work doesn't sound so bad.

I worked at Blockbuster for four years. They pay wasn't so great but it was a fun job. Plus everyone who worked there at the time hung out with each other on a regular basis which was good and sometimes a bad thing.

I worked at Blockbuster for four years. They pay wasn't so great but it was a fun job. Plus everyone who worked there at the time hung out with each other on a regular basis which was good and sometimes a bad thing.

This is why I want to work somewhere other than where I am now. I want to be able to interact with people near my own age and build my social circle a bit more.

I work with all dudes now and the only thing they seem to talk about for 8 hours a day is football and sports in general. I can understand being a huge fan of something like that but seriously, there is more to talk about in the world.

I don't know what is worse, listening to sports talk all day or in the case of my last job, listening to chicks talk about their hair and nails all day long. :erk: