The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Scanning UM smoking a cig blasting music wicked loud on the TV. Julie is going to come down probably pissed later and insted of saying sorry and going to be like 'fuck you julie you bitch! suck my fuckin' dick

I can hear you walking around upstairs IN your place even when watching TV and you have the nerve to come down here telling me to turn my shit down. BITCH!

Scanning UM smoking a cig blasting music wicked loud on the TV. Julie is going to come down probably pissed later and insted of saying sorry and going to be like 'fuck you julie you bitch! suck my fuckin' dick

I can hear you walking around upstairs IN your place even when watching TV and you have the nerve to come down here telling me to turn my shit down. BITCH!

that's what i call slappin a hoe

man, its hailing pretty bad out there. totally awesome storm. i would normally be enjoying such weather, but i fear for my car right now...
~gR~

pizza that you take home and bake. kinda like the supermarket stuff, but not frozen. they make it in the shop and you take it home and bake it
~gR~

...So why the hell wouldn't you just go to a regular pizza place and have them go through the one extra step of baking it for you? I don't see the point of taking the dough+toppings home fresh unless you're just going to cook it on the spot, and if that's the case you might as well be buying it hot.

Just watched R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" with my brothers. It was pretty epic, a work of unintentional genius. I love it when movies try to be serious and instead they're just hilarious.

How serious do you think R. Kelly really was? (was? was? was?)

Tonight I watched USC destroy Clemson in soccer, 2-0. Then I played soccer and football wit a bunch of ma peeps, and then we watched a movie. Now I will sleep iirc