The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are we talking Portsmouth here, or the place that got buried in volcanic ashes?
Cos that would be gr1m.

Portsmouth, however, is not gr1m. Just damp and chilly rather than eternally frostbitten.

Worth it imo. Last year I nearly failed Algebra because I was too lazy to make the change at the beginning of the year.

Anyway, was planning on watching tv. But now it's either this or one of those predictable murder shows where I feel sorry for the murderer because the good guys are all tools.

Mathiäs;7583630 said:
Where can I acquire this, and what exactly does it do? Give me the summary again plz
Try to stay away from GNC because they are a rip off. Go to a health food store that sells Isopure or Optimum Nutrition products, you can even try Walmart(tho'ive never bought there). I think we pretty much covered what Creatine does etc. PM me if you have any other questions d00de.

Currently trying to revise a paper to submit to some conference at UCLA. It's the one that got me into grad school so it's good but I could make it a hell of a lot better, which means I'll be spending lots of sleepless nights on this thing. I'm at the point now where just getting perfect grades won't cut it. I have to start making myself known and look really smart in front of the rest of the academic community so I can haz good jobs in the future.