The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just woke up. Gonna eat breakfast and later today I'm going to get a computer and get a discount using my college ID.

Some carpet dudes came here this morning. They tore out all the carpeting in my mother's room and the living room and cleaned/disinfected the bare floors. :erk: We got that carpeting only a few months ago and then this shit happens.

Sitting in my room. Last night we inaugurated our George Foreman Grill and made some chicken. Unfortunately we tried to plug the TV in at the same time we were grilling and appeared to have blown out the electronics on the grill. Really frustrating (it's new!) but now we're going to have to get it repaired our buy a new one. The perils of not having a dining hall to go to I guess.

I finally gave in to the Rate Your Music bug, so over the next couple weeks most likely I'll be adding my collection to my profile there. :erk: I have only gotten through A so far and I've already had to add 4 releases that they didn't have in their database and corrected a few errors. Fuck this is going to take a while. Now I'm going to read all of the shit I was supposed to read for classes that I have already managed to put off from my first week of classes.

Drinking the rest of my starbucks. A friend of mine is pissing me the fuck off. I told him earlier I wanted to stop over and get my gear and he's like i'll bring it over in a few hours and it's been a few hours. I text him 'gear' and he has not responded. like WTF

it's my gear and when I want my shit or want to do something want to get it over with. I can't stand this fuck sometimes.

I told him i'd come over and get it. how fucking hard is it.

I'm about to drive the fuck over there regardless

(think it has to do with him using my Cab)

All of the icons on my desktop disappeared...trying to figure out what happened. :lol: I'd restart my comp, but I'm currently downloading something.

I finally gave in to the Rate Your Music bug, so over the next couple weeks most likely I'll be adding my collection to my profile there. :erk: I have only gotten through A so far and I've already had to add 4 releases that they didn't have in their database and corrected a few errors. Fuck this is going to take a while. Now I'm going to read all of the shit I was supposed to read for classes that I have already managed to put off from my first week of classes.

The number of faggots on RYM ruins that place. Ratings are totally NOT reliable and many reviews are written by total ignorant poseurs with metal knowledge of wine bottle.