The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A bit worse in question of reliability tbh.

Yes, that is true but the functions of both sites are very different from each other.

I only use RYM as an online site to mark my CD collection, and rate or review those albums. I haven't spent a lot of time on RYM, so I've only had to add a few bands/albums, and do some correcting.

I don't think RYM has reached the point of reliabily yet (not sure if it ever will since it's extremely user-oriented), but metal-archives wasn't always the metal reference site. I can still remember the days where plenty of bands weren't found on that site, tons of incorrect information, and when Cradle of Filth were listed as black metal, and then "black metal." :lol:

No. But that's just my opinion.

Hmm, I think more than anything I'm just wanting to try something different. If I don't get a mac, I still have to decide if I want Windows Vista or not then, I've heard some bad things about it.

I Just cleared some space on my Zen Vision W, it’s only got 30GB so it was a bit of a challenge trying to decide on what to remove so I could fit on some Dani Filth Enthroned, er..Hecate Enthroned albums.