The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Emperor's brilliant "Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk"...it's been a long time since I listened to it last. That also goes for much of the early Norwegian black metal bands, I really need to re-visit those albums.

Also, occasionally glancing at the TV to some show on the Space channel - a cheesy vampire show of some kind.

just got banned from my friends forum (there are only like 6 of us that use it lol) for having hardcore sex gifs in my sig and repeatedly putting them back when the mod took them out.

it's like when i got banned from chess club in primary school for not laughing at a joke the head teacher said.

they got upset because we have a female poster. She's all nice and jesusy etc.

I was doing it to be annoying though.

i'm pretty fuckin pissed, going to call my ex and tear her shit up. she broke up with me to date her ex who used her for sex and was a dick to her during their whole relationship. oh, and she lied and hid shit from me the whole time that we were dating

Enjoying my first listen of Manifestations 2002. Went out with that girl again and my roommate to dinner in town, then we went to watch a chamber music ensemble.

And I learned a new euphemism tonight: "Bible Study".

just burned some anger out, did a few vocal covers...

devourment - serial cocksucker
bloodbath - cry my name
bloodbath - blasting the virgin born
emperor - curse you all men

and i was going to do crown of the kings by keep of kalessin but my impression is way to loud and i don't feel like having the neighbors call the cops for a noise complaint

in my opinion, its the best way to release anger besides beating the shit out of somebody

And I learned a new euphemism tonight: "Bible Study".
took you a while to figure that out.

just burned some anger out, did a few vocal covers...

devourment - serial cocksucker
bloodbath - cry my name
bloodbath - blasting the virgin born
emperor - curse you all men

and i was going to do crown of the kings by keep of kalessin but my impression is way to loud and i don't feel like having the neighbors call the cops for a noise complaint

in my opinion, its the best way to release anger besides beating the shit out of somebody
of course, you could just beat the shit out of somebody.

Running and lifting weights works great too.

took you a while to figure that out.

of course, you could just beat the shit out of somebody.

Running and lifting weights works great too.

i've never been into lifting (as previous pics i've posted of myself have proven) and beating the shit out of somebody is a great way to release anger, you just get into a bunch of trouble if you do it

no, i call it beating the shit out of somebody

you've never got into a fight just because somebody caught you in a bad mood and happened to say something not so positive to you?

um, yes, I would call that random. And really stupid. You have to control yourself. I spend most of my day wanting to clobber people, but I don't.