The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I stand corrected.

I'm kinda surprised you have such a high post count considering that you never seem to be around here these days.

I stand corrected.

I'm kinda surprised you have such a high post count considering that you never seem to be around here these days.

Yeah man I've been pretty busy, which I guess is good. I had a lot of shows over the summer, and a bunch more coming up- including the Philly Improv Festival in November, which I'm pretty excited for.

And, of course, people need their laser tag and I'm there to tell them how to play- and not to run.

This made me :lol:

Good man.

Excuse me but I am a GAME MASTER and also a party coordinator. I tell people that I work in Laser Weaponry Systems Demonstrations.

WELCOME BACK.
I continue to despise your lucky job :p

Woo. just tested the theory that anything can be cooked in the microwave. My mum bought me a bleeding microwave poached eggs maker. They were good. though I fear I may get the shits before I go to my driving test later :erk:

EDIT: Failed driving test. Woot.
Woo. Day before uni my Nailshitter EP and Devourment poster came :D Devourment artwork is awesome in CD form, but on a poster it's fucking cumworthy.

I just replaced the battery in my iPod, but I have a feeling that isn't going to fix it. The shit works fine when it's plugged in, but it won't turn on when it's not plugged in - seems like a battery issue tbh

I hate doing crits of people I respect and enjoy the work of (or opinions of really). I hate trying to write or do false things...for some reason it really does cause me problems.
I remember in 12th grade english we had to do debates and I was assigned to argue for the Iraq War. It was actually incredibly easy because I didn't have to be logical or tell the truth.

Excuse me but I am a GAME MASTER and also a party coordinator. I tell people that I work in Laser Weaponry Systems Demonstrations.
*Considers slicing feet off at the ankle, traveling to Philly, killing TIACN and assuming his position*

TIACN is back! Hai!
:kickass:

I remember in 12th grade english we had to do debates and I was assigned to argue for the Iraq War. It was actually incredibly easy because I didn't have to be logical or tell the truth.
:lol: