The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The company that i work for has put me on a project which requires me to drive to different places all the time,sometimes i have to drive for an hour.While driving i get to do a lot of metal consuming. I've never had such a soft working period before.

No.
No you fucking musn't.
That is a terrible cover.

This.

Celebrating how awesomely lax my thursdays seem to be. Senior year may be pretty sweet after all.

Slap on a different name and change the lyrics and you two would probably say it's cool. It's very atmospheric. The original is pretty atmospheric as well but it's a song you rock out to and have fun. This song is something you would listen to when you want something very dark. All IMO of course.

I am doing a bullshit critique on a Anna Quindlen article, which is hard considering I agree with her the majority of the time

I hate doing crits of people I respect and enjoy the work of (or opinions of really). I hate trying to write or do false things...for some reason it really does cause me problems.

That's called "Fuck you, you're forcing me to take an opinion I don't believe in." It's awkward and annoying. The one benefit is that it can make you see flaws you had overlooked, but it can also force you to simply blow said minor flaws out of proportion to fill space and create a weak essay.

That's called "Fuck you, you're forcing me to take an opinion I don't believe in." It's awkward and annoying. The one benefit is that it can make you see flaws you had overlooked, but it can also force you to simply blow said minor flaws out of proportion to fill space and create a weak essay.

I also hate when I'm forced to say nice things about something I hate. :lol:

I hate doing crits of people I respect and enjoy the work of (or opinions of really). I hate trying to write or do false things...for some reason it really does cause me problems.

Yep, this is fucking me in the ass right now. I wish I picked the super conservative article...I would destroy that

Chilling with a cold one. Smithwicks, to be specific. Had a relatively slow day at work, but then followed that up by getting my laser tag on something fierce.

I do believe that a beer tastes best when you're all sore and tired.