The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm 21 and she's 24 and it's such a pain in the ass.

All of my recent girlfriends have been 16 and 17 and they come onto me and do not make shit a pain in the ass because they're dominant in a sexual way.

I've been wanting to ask out a female who is probably in her late 20's early 30's and can't do it and now know why. I swear females who are older make as in it it's up to me and I hate that. I'm just ready to be like do you wanna fuck or not because this shit is enough.

I always feel bad when my less walking aware friends get in someone's way. Luckily one of my good friends is like me so we can commiserate.

Stay strong brother

I get the impression sometimes that if someone walks on a diserted street and you have to pass him. Walk so close to him he has to move aside to pass you. Some people can't really respect my personal space in a way. They need company so hard I even have to move.

Dissection - Reinkaos stoped playing earlier. Perhaps I should but it on again?

Trolling on youtube,going on atheism videos and posting stuff like this:

"i really feel sorry for you who dont believe in the Lord because you're not going to heaven,i hope you all will come to your senses and take the lord to your hearts so you dont end up in hell after you die. and there IS proof that the Lord exists,it says so in the bible."

it´s really fun when people get mad and start to argue with you:lol: