The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fish enchiladas con mole = epic win.
how about:

tamales de azucar (sugar) or these mini tacos this old lady makes right infront of you at Matamoros in mexico. I could eat like 30 of those things with the munchies in full effects, maybe 35. Especially with that chile they have there on their tables, wow.

Haha, I just remembered the first time my mom made me mole con pollo and I thought she dropped the chicken in mud or something I was like wtf is this?? OMG IT'S DELICIOUS!!

Upset for a lot of reasons. I won't get into it here since I like to keep my social life and affairs private from the internet. I had 6 rum and cokes. About an hour ago. Still feeling it. I'll be fine once I get some sleep. :)

Understandable, I guess it is stupid of me to ask on a social forum.

As for me, I could use some alcohol. I didn't even get a chance to celebrate Halloween due to work. And I used to like rum n' coke but lately, rum has been on my list of drinks not to drink anymore...:loco:

I miss proper Mexican food :cry:

My girl just made some enchiladas. Not canned crap. Actually using chiles and such. Great stuff. More like a casserole cuz she doesn't roll em. Still delicious. So right now I'm eating that and spanish rice, and jammin some fuckin Judas Iscariot.

@Evil: I couldn't attatch Kit Kat's to a pm. So I'll have to just mail it. Sorry.

I totally bought one. I also bought two pizzas becasue I could not decide which one I wanted. I got a four meat and a Pepperoni, Mushroom and Bacon. The oven is pre-heating as I type! I got some apple cider too! If I knew where the digital camera was and I still had the software on the pc I would take a picture of my glorious feast.