The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I haven't had apple cider in years. & years... I can't even remember if I like it. I almost bought a $7 gallon of apple cider a week ago, but fuck... $7 is expensive. It looked good though.

So my ear fell off. It just fucking fell off and I was like WTF.

EDIT: Left one.

Biked into town for breakfast at the 50's diner. Doing laundry, working on my paper, tidying up, reading Karl Marx, building tonight's playlist, being productive on a Sunday.

Audio Available with Adversary, Dark Empire and Mushroomhead on 11/1 Show:

#99 MAXIMUM THRESHOLD | ADVERSARY, DARK EMPIRE, MUSHROOMHEAD (SKINNY & JEFFREY NOTHING)

Adversary : Brad (guitarist) came on to talk about the new release, gear, touring and the music scene in NJ.

Dark Empire : Matt came on to talk about their release Humanity Dethroned, recording, and upcoming shows

Mushroomhead : Skinny (drummer) came on to talk about the current tour, new release (Vol 2)and the new DVD. Jeffrey Nothing also came on to talk about his side projects as well as his role in the band and also history of him with the band Purgatory.

Music played : Mushroomhead, Redliner, Dark Empire, Adversary, The Syncope Threshold, Rausch, plus a whole lot more!!

Here is the link to download the show:
http://www.maximumthreshold.net/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=13&id=324

Here is the link to view the show/band details:
http://www.maximumthreshold.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=367&Itemid=1

Maximum Threshold is an internet radio show dedicated to presenting up and coming hard rock bands and current successful bands.

This is a weekly show that has grown globally. Give this show a listen and pass us around to your friends. We are addictive and so is the music that we present for your listening pleasure. MT is a hard rock/metal and sometimes comedy show.

MTRS Saturday's Live 8-11pm EST
Rock Dogs is live Weds 7pm EST

(888) 668-0742 - Callin Live
(206 339-2637 -Message and Rquest

Enjoy!

wondering how ive posted in this thread 777 times...

also trying to set up an all BM show down here. hopefully we can get nightbringer
~gR~