The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Let me attempt to describe how stressed out I am at the moment:

!!#o; ^2ajig91 j;o1i, j ;o5iy9!!p8hro. sia j)(*$& ;fja !zgFUCKhpf jap!09d 1;oi ;haf@ !fadsdfa#$^1 ih al,.dfapdfh1p hfaf;! a;o!f# a9w #$!&u yr;1fghhr;oq!aj vf;a8h df;oahd;f io8yrhfaFUCK; oihdf;aoj CUNT[dfadf,a.j a;o#ijfa, dASSjf a!ur8qa df

O yeah! AFDGADGADFG FUCK ADFBIDBIFDBTHCDFBDA@#%@~~~~~~!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ADGFFGAGAFDGDFGFAGAD
UFCK U KNVT adgfGADGAFGADRAPE DRGGAGFDGFAGADGABITCHHHHHSDFSFSDSDFANIGGADFHDF

not "this moment" but a couple hours ago, i rimmed her ass for the first time. i'm the man!:headbang:

Let me attempt to describe how stressed out I am at the moment:

!!#o; ^2ajig91 j;o1i, j ;o5iy9!!p8hro. sia j)(*$& ;fja !zgFUCKhpf jap!09d 1;oi ;haf@ !fadsdfa#$^1 ih al,.dfapdfh1p hfaf;! a;o!f# a9w #$!&u yr;1fghhr;oq!aj vf;a8h df;oahd;f io8yrhfaFUCK; oihdf;aoj CUNT[dfadf,a.j a;o#ijfa, dASSjf a!ur8qa df
Please provide a key to that?

Skipping class atm since I had to vote near my apartment, about 10 miles off campus, then stopped off at my apartment and got all cozy there. It's a pretty boring class anyway.

Also mailed Onder my mix CD today - at a postage rate of $1.20 :)

I need sleep.

Stayed at cwrt mawr bar till 7am watching the election, drinking, and talking. Wandered round with my fellow two other comp sci-ers for a couple of hours, and then went to my 9am lecture. Feel asleep, multiple times. Fucking ace night though.

Sitting on the roof of the place I am leeching wireless internet from because the dean is walking around and will bitch at me if he sees me.

And I saw that new bond film today before it came out in the US.

I'm having sex with metal and coffee today.

EDIT: Also, a girl from my class just wrote me that she will cook for me this weekend which I find satisfying.