The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing. I saw my dream girl recently. I go to plattburgh once in awile about an hour away because there is an FYE/mall/sams/walmart,etc.. and notice the most sexay hawt stunning female working cashier about 6,7 months ago, last week I went to this other town and ended up going to walmart and checked out this chick and it was her and she looked at me about the sametime and we both walked around the electronics checking each other out, but the timing was so bad because we both would at the sametime so went somewhere else in the store and she followed me around(no fucking joke) and it was the weirdest thing. I can't stop thinkling about her and as ridiculous as it might sound think she's my fucking soulmate :lol:. Maybe i'm fucking crazy or something.

I did not get her #

FUCK

What if I never see her again:(

wah

two options

1. try and catch her at work and exchange numbers

2. don't do anything because i've got it all wrong

thinking about vagina
~gR~

^

I'm listening to a bunch of megadeth songs from countdown to extinction and looking around the forum for something to do, along with another forum, I'm bored today. I made a short instrumental song today with my guitar and bass if anyone wants to hear it.

Sitting here debating whether I should go to this philosophy club party that's going on at a professor's house in my area in about an hour. It's a good crowd, and I feel like I should keep up appearances with them, especially since I'm not taking any more philosophy classes.

On the other hand, I've never really hung out with any of them outside of classes or events in the 2+ years I've known the group, and I kind of feel like going to the party would be pretty pointless if my only aim is to keep open relationships that don't really have any substance in the first place.

:(

It makes me sad that I'm not a bigger part of the philosophy crowd here. But there just doesn't seem to be the right chemistry between me and them, or the right circumstances to keep our paths from crossing. And I don't really want to go there and expend all this mental/emotional energy just to experience relationships that will disappear as soon as I leave. I'm probably just going to skip out of the party tonight.

edit: Actually, fuck it. I've got nothing better to do tonight, and this is probably the only time this whole semester that I'll see them.

Sitting here debating whether I should go to this philosophy club party that's going on at a professor's house in my area in about an hour.

This was actually pretty worthwhile, and I'm glad I didn't let pessimism spoil the opportunity. I had some cool conversations, and actually met someone who was interested in keeping in touch after the party. In general, I felt significantly closer to the group than I did before.

Anyway, I guess I'll stop with this monologue which is probably either puzzling or boring most of you.

Doing post-work vegetating whilst listening to ...and Justice for All and drinking a Holgate Mt Macedon Ale. Hetfield's vocals are definitely at their prime on this album. Also Kirk's solo in Shortest Straw rules.

looking for a place that does custom xmas cards. kinkos is probably the best bet i guess...

*grim face*
have a metal christmas
~gR~

*grim face*
have a metal christmas

twisted_sistor_christmas.jpg