The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:)

Well now, I believe it's time for round two...well I usually make two cups at a time.

I'm on my second cup now. Now I noticed you're from Canada which I didn't know. J'ai panseé you're from some fairytaly land with vampires and bitches in latex. Mais vraimant, I would like to visit Canada, especially Montréal, pas de raison I guess.

I'm on my second cup now. Now I noticed you're from Canada which I didn't know. J'ai panseé you're from some fairytaly land with vampires and bitches in latex. Mais vraimant, I would like to visit Canada, especially Montréal, pas de raison I guess.

I'm actually from the west coast, never been to Montreal though but I'd like to go to Quebec sometime. I'm surprised you never noticed that I'm from Canada.

And no problema...I never really learned French though, but in the context of what you're saying I can understand it's simplicity. I should be speaking Spanish as well as English but I was only raised speaking one.

I'm actually from the west coast, never been to Montreal though but I'd like to go to Quebec sometime. I'm surprised you never noticed that I'm from Canada.

And no problema...I never really learned French though, but in the context of what you're saying I can understand it's simplicity. I should be speaking Spanish as well as English but I was only raised speaking one.

My french is really weak that's why it was so simple. This year I've only been on one class, writing a paper. The topic was "Moi aussi, j'ai connu le discrimination" - :cool:

Spanish? Tú tienes les grandes cojones muchacho! Was that right? :)

My french is really weak that's why it was so simple. This year I've only been on one class, writing a paper. The topic was "Moi aussi, j'ai connu le discrimination" - :cool:

Spanish? Tú tienes les grandes cojones muchacho! Was that right? :)

*los I think.

Just had my first experience teaching a Latin class. It went pretty well, but I'll need to several more times to get comfortable doing it.

just bought fable, now im gonna play it and listen to nightbringer

i also went tattoo shopping today. 2 candidates so far
~gR~