The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm getting addicted to this canned tropical fruit medley thing for breakfast. It's the most wonderful thing ever in the morning.

Sitting here getting some much needed rest. Tomorrow I'll be performing in the Philly Improv Festival. :D

You're gonna SLAY REAL HARD.

Oh I fucking am.

First night of the PHIF was fucking awesome- and yes, I did slay real hard.

Thirteen different troupes (including my own) performed last night, and I saw most of them (the two I missed were both Philly troupes, so I'll have plenty of chances to see them again). Most of it was pretty good, one was kind of shitty and a couple were fucking awesome. There was a troupe of three guys from Phoenix called Galapagos did one of the most incredible sets I've ever seen! So fucking weird. They stacked up these three wood blocks and one guy stood on top of them, declaring "I am your new God", then separately told each of the other two "hey, hey- you're the best. You're my favorite. You should fight the other guy".

The other highlight of the evening, for me, was a Philly act called Tongue and Groove, who perform "serio-realistic" (their description) improv that is not necessarily comedy. Some of it was comedic and some was serious. Really, really cool and brilliant.

lol, what kind of an A is that?
A Canadian one. Don't ask, I was weirded out at first too. Even having an extra ten points that counts as an A doesn't really help when they make the average in the 60s

First night of the PHIF was fucking awesome- and yes, I did slay real hard.

Thirteen different troupes (including my own) performed last night, and I saw most of them (the two I missed were both Philly troupes, so I'll have plenty of chances to see them again). Most of it was pretty good, one was kind of shitty and a couple were fucking awesome. There was a troupe of three guys from Phoenix called Galapagos did one of the most incredible sets I've ever seen! So fucking weird. They stacked up these three wood blocks and one guy stood on top of them, declaring "I am your new God", then separately told each of the other two "hey, hey- you're the best. You're my favorite. You should fight the other guy".

The other highlight of the evening, for me, was a Philly act called Tongue and Groove, who perform "serio-realistic" (their description) improv that is not necessarily comedy. Some of it was comedic and some was serious. Really, really cool and brilliant.
Congrats!

Just spent most of the day in the programming lab doing my homework and then class. I'm regretting signing up for that class instead of an easy math class for gen-ed's.

But that's done and now I'm waiting for the Classics Club to show up so we can chow down on home-cooked Greek food and watch some movies.

Listening to the australian gamer podcast.

I'm not even from Australia either, but yahtzee is funny on it