The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't think I've ever been as bitter and upset over the whole thing as I have been since 2 months ago on. One of those things where I can consciously tell I'm being very affected mentally to where there is decay happening.

Back from class. Today's Honors lecture on Darwin was given by a biologist, so he spent the whole time arguing how evolution is a fact. Pissed off a lot of the fundies in the audience. It was fun.

Just got back from a long day of classes and studying on campus. I got back my Russian history paper, which I had been very worried about. The professor actually chided the class about how bad we had done so I was even more worried than usual. I ended up getting an 82 (A-) though so I am really happy. The class average was a 67.

Thirsty. Bored. Listening to Angel Witch. Just made a thread about them. Etc.

*edit* Also forgot to mention, not wearing any pants.

Back from class. Today's Honors lecture on Darwin was given by a biologist, so he spent the whole time arguing how evolution is a fact. Pissed off a lot of the fundies in the audience. It was fun.

:lol:

Big diff in classes really.
Our lecutre on Darwin, "Anyone here a creationist?". No hands :p

And weirdly enough, after whining, i got in with some girl tonight. Tbh, i dont remember how it happened. Went from normal talking, to making out, to her walking off saying "Bye" to hang out with her friends. Weird night. Good night :D

Just got back from a long day of classes and studying on campus. I got back my Russian history paper, which I had been very worried about. The professor actually chided the class about how bad we had done so I was even more worried than usual. I ended up getting an 82 (A-) though so I am really happy. The class average was a 67.

lol, what kind of an A is that?