The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I broke up with my girlfriend after two and a half years (actually she broke up with me because it "didn't feel the same as it used to"...I kinda agree, I haven't seen her in two months, it sucks, etc.).

I broke up with my girlfriend after two and a half years (actually she broke up with me because it "didn't feel the same as it used to"...I kinda agree, I haven't seen her in two months, it sucks, etc.).

:(

6.gif

I'm likely to go to bed soon, though sleep is a challenging task for myself. I should probably actually get some sleep sometime, before I completely lose my ability to think or make sense.

I got my wisdom teeth pulled and was addicted to Vicodins for 2 months after that.

I actually had 5 teeth pulled out when I got my wisdom's pulled out. I had another "hidden" tooth that needed to come out, so I got it all done at the same time. My mouth bled a lot & it took a few days before I could eat solid food; & even longer before I could eat comfortably; but the vikodin's they gave me didn't do a goddamn thing. They did nothing to me, & I've had them prescribed again since then & they didn't do anything to me then either.

I'm 23 years old and i've never had a hole in my teeth or had to see the dentist for any special reason at all, and still i treat my teeth like shit.

I had a baby tooth that never came out & I got a cavity in it. They pulled that tooth since it was a baby tooth. I also had a pinhead sized cavity that I had filled a while back.

You will need to get your wisdom teeth pulled. They will crowd your teeth when you get older & they usually get infected eventually. A lot of people will have trouble with them. I think they even crowded my teeth in the back a bit when I was a kid. I wish my parents would have taken me to get them pulled when I was young, but I had to do it myself. $1,700; & that was with a fucking 30% discount.