The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothin'. I was just thinking about if I had a TV show what it would be called and it just came right to me, it would be called Dildoed.

Thanks. The video is pretty boring.

1:10 - 1:13 = Horacio Kane expression though.

Nothing.

I am in beyond agony and my codeine stopped working last night. I had 6 wisdom teeth pulled before yesterday and if knowing it would hurt this bad would have refused to have it done. I am out of codeine and regardless being a pill popper was by no means abusing my pills.

I'm about to flip the fuck out.

I have more dentist apointments and am not going and my doctors are going to get some words from my fucking mouth for this fucking bullshit.

I literally want to go kill someone.

I flipped out of my mother for making me dentist appointments(fucking bitch) obviously I could have refused but did not think to myself how much this fucking sucks.

besides excruciaating pain my face is seriously fucked up. I don't even want to go outside.

I better fucking drop dead

Listening to the radio. Apparently Iceland is (rightfully imo) pissed at us. As you know Iceland's economy has fallen apart in this crisis. All the Nordic countries promised to help Iceland with money loans, but so far Norway and the Faroe Islands are the only ones who seem to fulfill the promise. This fucking characteristic behaviour by our government pisses me off, that's always been the case. Show some backbone for once you fucking backstabbers, of course Iceland should get our help.

Well Iceland should also have had a bank system that wasn't like 10 times the size of its GDP, but I guess no one's perfect.

Nothing.

I am in beyond agony and my codeine stopped working last night. I had 6 wisdom teeth pulled before yesterday and if knowing it would hurt this bad would have refused to have it done. I am out of codeine and regardless being a pill popper was by no means abusing my pills.

I'm about to flip the fuck out.

I have more dentist apointments and am not going and my doctors are going to get some words from my fucking mouth for this fucking bullshit.

I literally want to go kill someone.

I flipped out of my mother for making me dentist appointments(fucking bitch) obviously I could have refused but did not think to myself how much this fucking sucks.

besides excruciaating pain my face is seriously fucked up. I don't even want to go outside.

I better fucking drop dead

Wow that's fucked up. Most people only have 4 wisdom teeth.