The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maybe it was just four wisdom teeth and maybe two other random teeth were pulled. regardless it's fucking excruciatating

I don't know what to do. (i do not have a gun either! :eek:l:)

I got my wisdom teeth pulled and was addicted to Vicodins for 2 months after that.

:) it's really easy to get a addicted. I know people who never did drugs,etc.. and do it all the time because of events.

I started getting addicted at around 14,15 years old. You might find this funny....

I noticed a lump on one of my balls and thought it was cancer so went to the doctors and him or her(don't remember) checked my balls and said it was some kind of vein and said it was kinda commen and it would be best if they were removed so had 5 hour Surgery at a hospital about 10 minutes from here. Doctors made an insicision about 5,6 inches in my lower stomach and pulled these veins out and gave me precriptions for perocet and after that would steal endocet, any painkillers etc.. from my Grandmother who was a drug addict. I eventually started working and all the money I earned from my jobs up until recently(21) was spend on drugs,alcohol,etc.. I basically did pills all the time for 5,6 years.

I recommend a good wank.

Atm I'm reinstalling all the software on my desktop computer since I reformatted the hard drive earlier today. After I do that I'm going to make an image of it so I don't have to go through 8+ hours of bullshit next time I need to wipe the machine. :D