The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The weather in St. Louis is fantastic currently. A nice crisp 60s in the day and 40s and night.

I played poker tonight and my incredibly bad streak continues.

Settled on a focus for one of my majors yesterday. Probably a good thing to do in my second-to-last semester right? Right. Data Mining/Cloud Data seems like the way to go considering that people seem to think I have a knack for it and it's frickin cool.

Gonna trek up to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday to see the leaves turn. Ama take some pictures for y'all. Something tells me Bierstadt Lake is going to be breathtaking.

Debating whether to go pay my rent today or not. It's already two days late, but meh. I just don't know if I want to get dressed and walk across town or not.

The superintendents are old and don't care, as long as I am not too late. I was eight days overdue once and they were fine with it.

I started packing my books today. 4 decent sized boxes and my bookshelf isn't even half empty. I did pack up my e kit because the frame kept falling apart due to missing tightening pieces. I will set it up at a friend's place to jam soon but at least I know how to transport it and break it down properly.

Sigh.

Lately: Fantasy and Science Fiction

I've read business non fiction though and Star Trek novels and Ayn Rand stuff (boo hiss) as well as Hayek and Nietzsche and Don DeLillo. Depends on my mood really. Need to reread a bunch of shit since I'm 10 years older than when I first read it haha

Nice, I have the same thing too with needing to reread stuff.
I actually need to get into science fiction books more, always been a fantasy guy so I've neglected the sci-fi side of things.

I'm planning on tracking down the Alien novelizations actually.