The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yikes. That's rough. Hang in there, I'm sure the money is worth it.

I slept for 15 hours today. Huge headache from over drinking and I thought I was going to puke. I woke up, and on my bedside there's fucking gold fish weed edibles, Oreo cake, and money. Do I have a fairy god parent or something? Magical!

I missed half of one of my lectures today because a job interview went on longer than I anticipated, but I got a 23% raise out of it. This came just in time because I've been having to scrape away at my savings to pay the bills and I'll soon be dishing out a boatload soon for graduate applications.

Just finished dinner. I made cajun chicken alfredo and it turned out great.

I had a great LP haul at the thrift store earlier. I picked up about 45 records for $30. Apparently one of the donators was a big Mahler fan, so I was able to pick up his 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 9th symphonies. I had a nice surprise too: there was a collection of Scott Joplin tunes stashed in the pile, which I can't wait to spin later.

Nice!

Man, one of the record stores here in Pasadena has all kinds of classical LP's for like a quarter each. I picked up a few last time i was there ....

Prokofiev/The Stone Flower
Bach: Cantatas 12 and 102
Gershwins Greatest Hits no 24

the funny thing is i also picked up a Joplin record that same day. It's called Piano Rags Vol. 2.