The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

what the hell??
what happened to your old relationship, your old job and the artistic things you were doing before??

Good question. Just so I don't write my last 6 years in a fucking novel; it wasn't built to last. We couldn't communicate well, had trust issues of each other, and a lot of really bad shit that kept coming back to me. It didn't feel good, it felt parasitic.

On that note though, I'm much happier in my current relationship with who I've been with since March. Whats really cool to me is she's also transgender like I am. Its also a world's difference from my last relationship, and I'm learning to accept being helped out more emotionally since she's been pretty sincere about that. Its just weird to me to be so happy all the time now. Its pretty scary to me.

I got a better job so I don't end up killing myself (in dangerous work positions.)

I'm still working on art and music, but I lost a lot of interest in metal these days. A lot of what I write is more in vein with punk now.

Massive career change for me, starting today, been a chef for 20 years, but got really fed up of it in the last few years, so now, I'm converting standard vans and lorries into refridgeration vehicles .

Drinking a beer and listening to music. Spent the day pulling down wallpaper, putting spackling on the drywall and sanding it all down to get ready to paint the spare bedroom for my son’s nursery tomorrow.

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
I got kicked out of my ex's place yesterday. Gonna be collecting my things today.
My current gf and their roomate is letting me stay with them since it'll be easier with rent and we can all save more money that way.

I got kicked out of my ex's place yesterday. Gonna be collecting my things today.
My current gf and their roomate is letting me stay with them since it'll be easier with rent and we can all save more money that way.
you prolly should have moved in with your current gf a while ago

Good question. Just so I don't write my last 6 years in a fucking novel; it wasn't built to last. We couldn't communicate well, had trust issues of each other, and a lot of really bad shit that kept coming back to me. It didn't feel good, it felt parasitic.

On that note though, I'm much happier in my current relationship with who I've been with since March. Whats really cool to me is she's also transgender like I am. Its also a world's difference from my last relationship, and I'm learning to accept being helped out more emotionally since she's been pretty sincere about that. Its just weird to me to be so happy all the time now. Its pretty scary to me.
the longest relationship i've ever been in was the woman that was beating the shit out of me with her guaranteed-to-be-unbreakable umbrella
so i know how horrible a bad relationship can be
congratulations on getting a better girlfriend

the longest relationship i've ever been in was the woman that was beating the shit out of me with her guaranteed-to-be-unbreakable umbrella
so i know how horrible a bad relationship can be
congratulations on getting a better girlfriend

Thank you man.
Yknow, it feels pretty different with being someone who is 7 years older than me. But we're very much the same in how we act and go about things. She's incredible. We've been watching Ghibli movies one night each weekend (tonight is gonna be Spirited Away.) We've been on and off playing Killer Instinct (both of our favorite fighting games) and currently she's really been into Dragon Quest Builders 2 and its been fun watching her play.

This has been the most positive I've felt in a long time, man. I felt like I was missing this for so long.

@Terasophe
congratulations on getting an awesome girlfriend
hold onto this one
i could be sleeping in a bought-and-paid-for condo, no rent, no mortgage, but i just can't go back to living with the girl who was beating me with the guaranteed-to-be-unbreakable umbrella

and you really should write-out a memoir of how horrible your old girlfriend was, even if nobody reads it but yourself

Reactions: Sophii
@Terasophe
congratulations on getting an awesome girlfriend
hold onto this one
i could be sleeping in a bought-and-paid-for condo, no rent, no mortgage, but i just can't go back to living with the girl who was beating me with the guaranteed-to-be-unbreakable umbrella

and you really should write-out a memoir of how horrible your old girlfriend was, even if nobody reads it but yourself

I would but while I have spite in me, I just can't justify in such a way that it would feel good.
I'd rather just write about myself, mushrooms, or transgender topics (so essentially writing about myself)

I would but while I have spite in me, I just can't justify in such a way that it would feel good.
it's good that you have this self-awareness of how much spite you have in you
so,
obviously i didn't actually mean to instantly-post an-online-rant that would somehow negatively affect your ex
but other people would have, and you have the self-awareness (and goodness) in you that you didn't do that

what i actually meant was something closer to journal-writing, something cathartic for you
and then eventually publishing it (as a fiction novel perhaps??) in some sort of way that doesn't actually negatively affect your ex

I'd rather just write about transgender topics
you should seriously consider making an account here
https://www.wattpad.com/user/BenjaminParker2
i made my account yesterday and it only took 1 min and they actually really encourage you to write LGBTQ content

Reactions: Sophii