The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My mate (the fucked up mind behind Funereality) just sent me a rough cut of the first track he's recorded for his debut album. Sounds really fucking cool, can't wait to hear it finished with vocals and solos or whatever. Dirty Mental Funeral worship!

...because it's fucking Washington DC, last place I'd ever want to be alone without my piece.

I usually try to avoid it altogether, but I have a few buddies who live in that region and I'm not planning on going museum bouncing anytime soon
why would the cost of allowing you to carry a gun in DC be way the fuck higher than the cost of you being allowed to carry a gun anywhere else??

Just had to start a new account cuz it's been so long I forgot my login info. This is divine_torture, and it's been a long while guys

It's complicated, you wouldn't get it. You're a homeless crackhead, you more than likely can't even legally own a firearm to begin with.
how complicated could it be??
the reason i can't legally own a firearm is because I've been officially declared "not mentally competent enough to perform in the armed services" which means that I'm also "not mentally competent enough" to legally own a firearm, but the labeling was part of my psych-check, I'm not a total idiot

One has to be mentally competent to legally own a gun?
There is obviously a lot of illegally owned firearms in America? :p

you don't have to pass a competency test to become a gun owner
what happened was
i was labeled as "not mentally competent to own a firearm" as part of my psych-disability-check that i used to have

So you don't have to be mentally competent to own a gun in America?
Yep, that checks out!