The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There was a thread which is probably somewhere if you keep looking that showed that people at other forums were talking about Susan, but it might be locked or something. She complained, I told her that it's common sense that those kinda things are sadly going to happen if you put your pictures in the public domain on the internet, etc.

Does anyone know where this forum was/is? Does anyone have the particular thread to hand/knows exactly what was said?

I still fucking kick ass...the usual.

Also, welcome back. You're always appreciated here since you made Susperia mad.

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha I like you.

I'd still like to see if anyone knows where it is.

I can't remember if V5 said who posted that thread when he mentioned to you what happened. But if he did, or he still knows, you can just look at the threads that user created and find it. The link was removed from the original post but I'm sure they can find it again.

I can't remember if V5 said who posted that thread when he mentioned to you what happened. But if he did, or he still knows, you can just look at the threads that user created and find it. The link was removed from the original post but I'm sure they can find it again.

Yeah, I as thinking of doing that, but I don't know who the thread creator was. When I find out what exactly this person said and why perhaps I could go on a sort of journey to their house a la the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and re-educate them.

Yeah, I as thinking of doing that, but I don't know who the thread creator was. When I find out what exactly this person said and why perhaps I could go on a sort of journey to their house a la the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and re-educate them.

The person that created the thread here on UM just posted the link to another forum. But if I remember correctly, all that was in that thread, aside from the pictures, were just lame horny comments.

I shall retrieve the thread in a few moments if it's still there, brb.

EDIT: Success, but the OP removed the pictures:

http://metal-rules.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=58741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

EDIT AGAIN: BTW this was the highlight of the thread by far:

robo_fap.gif

I finished masturbating about 10 minutes ago, so now I'm stuck in that purgatorial state between intense self loathing and needing another great wank.

What is up with all of you dudes failing classes?

I'd say my major has a lot to do with it. If you were to look at only the classes I've taken for my philosophy minor, I'd have a 3.0. Of course, I could do a lot better in my major if I weren't so lazy, but I don't really give a shit. I've already got a pretty good internship, so I don't have to rely on my GPA for an impressive resumé.

It was my first semester in college, I made the mistake of getting 8:00 classes. Now my earliest class is at 10:00.

My first semester was actually the only one in which I didn't fail or withdraw from a class. And that was with 8 a.m. classes three days a week. Ever since then, it's been slowly downhill. Good thing I only have like 25 credits left before I graduate.

King Richard was the one who posted the link - but his thread appears to have been deleted.

I finished masturbating about 10 minutes ago, so now I'm stuck in that purgatorial state between intense self loathing and needing another great wank.

Bah, self-loathing is for pussies. Real men know how to masturbate without any shame or remorse whatsoever.