The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dealing with my epic hangover. Drinking water and listening to elton john :coolface:

Doing it all again tonight too.

Plus I met some portugese metal head who's here for like 2 days, and he asked me if there's any rock or metal nights on anywhere, so he's coming to rocsoc tomorrow. Apparently he's a vocalist for a couple of death metal bands. Offered to buy me a pint too :lol: I love how many randomers you can meet just by having long hair and a band t-shirt.

What I hate is going to a club that's got some metal bands playing with some friends and no one believing that I'm really into metal because I'm a short hair who wears normal clothes. People talk about true metal and all of that to my mates (who just got into dragonforce, disturbed etc etc). It's fucking dumb shit.

spit blood on everyone and yell HAIL SATAN, then they will believe you are trve.

shorthaired people should at least wear metal shirts imo

Drinking a cup of coffee and listening to my morning music, which consists of instrumental fusion and jazz metal, usually.

That's pretty indie faggish behavior, might as well go write your novel at Starbucks... :p

---

Listening to Varathron's debut, and wondering why people call this black metal. Its more like atmospheric death to me, still a cool album.