Obituary
Dream Evil
Rage
Doro
Leaves Eyes
Ross the Boss
Andromeda

I are happies.

Being up at fucking four in the morning. I'm gonna finish up 1984, do two projects, then probably play Super Smash Bros for the rest of the night.

I'm pretty pissed off about a lot of things at the moment.

I don't know if any of you have read any literature on things like slaves being taken from the British isles, right up till the foundation of the slave triangle, or on the Ottoman conquest of Europe. I have and I am sick to the back teeth of reading some miserable corrupt stinkard's little tag on note that such occurrence shouldn't be put into the fore when a discussion on 'white guilt' or other such shite is being mentioned, and that instead these event's should referred to in a similar way to the way the relative late advancement of European civilisation society is. So it is used to argue against white supremacists instead of against bigoted Black and Asian people. That's just so fucking typical.

Oh and I've noticed every alleged intelligent person thinks that the world will shortly miraculously fall into being a secular and democratic world state. Erm, how can I put this..... no it won't.

Actually I see a polarizing trend, where secularism and extremism are becoming more firmly established, between Europe and the Middle East, and within the USA.

I think it's going to become a bigger problem in Europe than the US. Despite (or perhaps because of) having immigrants from all over the world, a stranger-hostile party has never received any significant power in the US. The British National Party has a couple of seats in the European parliament, Dutch PVV too. We have a nationalist party in Sweden which is similar to these parties and its gaining more and more ground. The best thing to do would be to switch to a first past the post system like in Britain to exclude these kind of parties from a national level.

Republican party? I'm talking about parties which border racism, and while I'm sure a lot of racists vote for the Republicans their agenda is hardly to throw out every immigrant in the country.