The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting in a the vegas airport waiting for my flight to board. I lost $20 in the slot machines and gave up. I'm pretty tired, been up over 24 hours now so I'm hoping ill catch some sleep on the plane but I doubt it. I'm on a mission from god. Kudos to the person that figures out that quote.

Edit: oh ya I found out from my realtor that the seller of that property wony budge anymore on the asking price (I already talked him down $7500 + the closing costs but it was still too high in the end for what I was getting so I said forget it.

I woke up yesterday at like 4AM and I was like, dude, did I just shit myself? Yes. So yeah, liquid shit in my pants is a sign for me that I am devastated. I drink a lot of shitty beer lately and I should drink less and get my ass back to Prague and finish this summer by passing few exams. Maybe I should start making money too instead of just shitting myself in the bed. Who knows. Onder will change. Youth is over.

EDIT: It's not just that though, stuff is pouring from my nose and I know that I need to get to Prague to heal all this shit. To have few good Urquells and listen to black metal for the whole night. It's fucking cold in here and it's a shitty summer. I woke up at 11:30 today but I went to the toilet like three times during the night so I still feel like shit that should sleep more. Fucking cheap beer in those quantities.