What Is The WORST Metal Subgenre?

What is the WORST metal subgenre?

• Total voters
I would probably say power metal and I do like those early 90s heavy/power bands but let's be honest... That's not been what power metal "is" for years. Wailing like a sissy about dragons and elves the entire album to lame power metal overlayed with bad symphonics is just abysmal.

1 being worst:

5) Power Metal
4) Glam Metal
3) Deathcore
2) Metalcore
1) Grindcore

Mine is:

5) Folk Metal
4) Power Metal (BG kicks ass though)
3) Metalcore
2) Deathcore
1) Glam

I'm not going to say it's shit, because I'm not a douchebag, but I don't enjoy these subgenres.

The comment's not even valid 'cause there's fucking loads of black metal bands who don't sing about satan. /statingtheobvious, I know

Growling about how much you love satan is worse.

Actually, "growling" tends to not be the generally-chosen vocal delivery style of Black Metal - that's more of a Death metal kinda thing, son. And if you think that "shitty lyrics" is reason enough to vote for a genre in this topic, then you obviously have no idea what grindcore has in store for you - you might wanna start with first song that I posted in this thread, lad. :rolleyes:

As a more general observation: I remember reading somewhere that this website initially started as a place to promotote mostly underground kinda Metal bands. Now, bearing that in mind, what does the fact that both Glam Metal and Metalcore are currently (as I type this) rated more highly in this poll than Black Metal tell us about this website's current crop of users? o_O

Before I vote, which is the one where all the band names are sentences and they have two (both shit) vocalists - Deathcore or Metalcore?