Arrival Times

Nick (DemonOfTheWoods) and I will be arriving by van with two new (to PP) metal companions, Mike and Al. We're staying at the Granada.

It seems like in most recent years we end up leaving from a show up here in Baltimore to go right to PP. This year it's the Hellish Rock Tour. I generally estimate that we'll get to Atlanta around 1 pm, but depending on when the show lets out, it might be 11 am like last year.

For those of you driving, I highly recommend the leaving in the middle of the night plan, especially if you can trade off driving with others. You can miss a lot of traffic that way and sometimes you can check in a little early and catch a cat-nap, grab dinner/lunch, or check out the city before the festivities start that night.

hey Jeff I see we are on the same flight, so .let's hook up in denver, you too Jax, I will only have 40 minutes between flights so expect me to come a running, after my flight from EL Paso lands. Oh yeah I can't run, so I might be on one of the carts. hehehehehehehe:headbang::headbang::headbang:

We only have 30 minutes between our flight from SJ landing & the ATL flight departing, so we'll be running too..hehe :)

My flight lands at 8:56am Wednesday morning.

I win.

You win? If you arrive at 8:56AM that means you must leave pretty damn early from up there in the NE my friend (and that means wake up even earlier!) You better sleep on the flight - we don't want you nodding off during EBS, Midnight, and CIIC! :)

Back OT: SeeYouInHell, his buddy Alan and I are all arriving ~2:15PM on AA1868 and will wait on J-Man (and special guests) to arrive for the caravan over to the hotel. Can't wait!

Don't worry John & Jax - I will be driving to DIA that day and flying out of there - if I don't see you getting on the plane I will cause some sort of minor disturbance if they try to close the plane :) Trust me, I get to the airport early so I can unwind and have a ocuple of beers befroe getting on the plane :) They won't mess with me lol.

Maybe I should make some sort of a breadcrumb trail/signage thing "This way to ProgPower Airlines----->

I'll be with Jax on that flight that arrives at 3:26... So create serious confusion at the gate in Denver and we'll be lookin' for the breadcrumbs :lol: because we get there at 9:55 from San Jose and the Flight to Atlanta leaves at 10:25... 1/2 hour... I hope the gates are close to each other...

The wife and I are starting our drive on Tuesday night, getting a hotel room for the night once we can't drive any more, and finishing it Wednesday morning. I'm guessing some time around 2PM.

Zod
May the force be with you. The lazy BEC crew will be flying Wednesday out of Newark on Delta 839 arriving in Atlanta at 1:39. I'll continue the confession of our supreme laziness by admitting we usually forgo the MARTA for a cab. :oops:
See ya at the Granada! :headbang:

I'll be with Jax on that flight that arrives at 3:26... So create serious confusion at the gate in Denver and we'll be lookin' for the breadcrumbs :lol: because we get there at 9:55 from San Jose and the Flight to Atlanta leaves at 10:25... 1/2 hour... I hope the gates are close to each other...

and i thought my flight times were messed up, I will hold the door open for you. By the way folks on the Frontier flight from denver to Atlanta I sitting in 12C

I'll be coming in Wednesday from Phoenix on U.S. Airways -- supposedly at 4:40 p.m..

I'll be coming in Wednesday from Phoenix on U.S. Airways -- supposedly at 4:40 p.m..

Yeah right, US AIRWAYS on time???? That is the biggest joke of the year. But i hope I am wrong.

Oh Yeah are you going to NIGHTWISH, SA on Sunday sept 14? we will be there, my daughters, wife and I, if soo look us up.

Looks like we're the late arrivals- BUF to ATL via Delta, arriving appx. 5:00 on Thursday. Crap, we barely have enough time to get luggage, board the MARTA, check in and get to the show. I forgot eating in there too....

I'll be arriving Tuesday evening...I'll have the beer chilled and waiting for everyone on Wednesday. Can't wait to see you all! :kickass:
Yea! I always hate having to go out to a store immediately after all that traveling. I'd love to join you for a cold one Wednesday. :kickass: