Arrival Times

My flight is Frontier, leaving at 7:30am so we basicalyy have to bethere at the same time. I will be getting to the airport around 6:30am so go to the patio tht is where i will be having my coffee.

I was going to book the same flight on Frontier but remembered I had some spare miles available on AA. Anyways, we might get at the same time at ATL.

See you there!

Me and some friends will arrive Wednesday at around 1 pm. Were staying at the Super 8 I think, so we'll be taking a cab from the Airport to that area. We're flying through Delta, flight departs at like 6:50am or so. I know there's a few other peeps from Phoenix going to be there so it would be cool to meet you all. I'm pretty sure we are going to go to the CIIC show that night as well.

We're flying through Delta, flight departs at like 6:50am or so. I know there's a few other peeps from Phoenix going to be there so it would be cool to meet you all. I'm pretty sure we are going to go to the CIIC show that night as well.

Sounds like the Phoenix contingent is arriving piecemeal this year. Last year, there were 4 folks on my flight all headed for ProgPower. I don't get in until late -- 4:40 p.m. -- and that's if U.S. Airways makes it on time!

i'll be taking the red-eye on Wednesday to arrive on Thursday at 10:10AM by Alaskan Air.

cheers

I think those of us dealing with SJC are leaving from there, not flying through..sure can't wait til they finish working on the stupid place, those little rolling stairs to get into the plane are a PITA when you have heavy carryons!

They're STILL doing the rolling stairs thing? I flew through SJC in 2003 and they were doing it then. Thought they'd have gotten rid of them by now! :erk:

I will be leaving Wednesday night at Midnight and hopefully making it down there by noon on Thursday. Me and my boyfriend are making the twelve hour road trip by ourselves. We will check into the Granada as soon as they let us. *keeping fingers crossed for as soon as we arrive.*