Dio Tribute "Heaven and Hell" Song Discussion

Okay that's nice !

From my side, yesterday I edited the guitars through half the song. I only kept one track each side because the double tracking does not improve the result and tracks aren't tight enough for that. I'm still a bit concerned, I'll edit them fully and show you how it does. Hopefullly it will be ok for you all.

hey, if you guys don't mind.. i'd love to take a crack at mixing this as well.. just for my own improvement...

Don't be afraid. Yes, actually, I'm a lot busy, but if we have all summer to do it it will be okay.

Only need lead and vocals, rest just needs mixing.

oh.. he hasn't been online in a week or so...
is everyone else ok with looking for a substitute?
i'll post in the main thread as soon as i get some confirmation..

Superfreak seems missing in action, there's already a replacement for him in the song We Rock. I suggest you find a sub

Hey guys, I'm so sorry but there's a lot going in my life right now and I put aside this project because I saw no updates on either of the songs I'm involved in (this and "Dream Evil").

For the record DanLights I told you I want out of "We Rock" because I already had 2 songs to work with :)

I'll tracks my vocals tomorrow and then it's your call.

Peace

Hey guys, I'm so sorry but there's a lot going in my life right now and I put aside this project because I saw no updates on either of the songs I'm involved in (this and "Dream Evil").

For the record DanLights I told you I want out of "We Rock" because I already had 2 songs to work with :)

I'll tracks my vocals tomorrow and then it's your call.

Peace

You're right I didn't remember that, sorry. Well it's up to the team to decide, but I don't think it will hurt to have both of you record and then the team will choose their favorite, seems fair to me, what do you say?