Iconoclast: News/Info Thread

Oriented towards the eponymous poem by English poet John Milton, the thrashing harshness of THE ODYSSEY (2002) is said to be the band's most aggressive album to date.

Someone was writing this in a hurry

Heres one for ya lol ......Romeo learned his arpeggios but apparently not how to tie a shoelace ;)

Romeo also had his shoelaces untied on Twilight in Olympus photos :)

I don't know about that, but there must be a secret behind those shoelaces!

Maybe MJR doesn't know how to tie his shoes. Many people with genius level IQ's have trouble with
simple everyday things. And I do think MJR is a genius!

:worship:

:worship:

I haven't seen this posted here yet: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Of-Innocence/dp/B004VMT0LI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1302875972&sr=8-3"]The End of Innocence Single (and instrumental version)[/ame] are available on Amazon on May 3!

51JsWn3sgAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edit: There's a 30ish second audio preview, as well... Check it out!

^ Low quality samples but you could tell that the bass does sound great! Quite audible and metallic, you could clearly notice when it kicks in. I like that.

We could also safely conclude that the keyboards are going to be audible on this record, great improvement over PL.

The guitar tone reminds me a bit of the one in Russel Allen's solo album and somehow 'Twilight in Olympus' (though better produced). Not bad but not my favorite either.

Boring interview since they had to translate so much, plus, the guys were talking amongst themselves all the time...:( She could really benefit from learning to speak english much better. I laughed my ass off watching the whole thing cause Russ kept cheching her out :lol: She is really pretty.. Too bad she sounds a bit dim in this interview.

Boring interview since they had to translate so much, plus, the guys were talking amongst themselves all the time...

+1

Lame interview except for checking Russ out.

I don't know who's idea it was to do so much translating, but it was lame and unnecessary. An average young person's need for an English translation here is about equal to Elise's need for one. :rolleyes:

^ Yes :p

and yes I am, but then again I'm more of an exception since English is like my first language. I have a hard time speaking as fluently in my 'native language'. :lol: go figure

That is WAY cool! Are there a lot of people listening to metal there? Or are you basically considered a freak of nature? :D
I actually know exactly what you mean. I'm struggling with my mother tongue too. That's probably because I speak two other languages on a daily basis to the detriment of it.:(

That is WAY cool! Are there a lot of people listening to metal there? Or are you basically considered a freak of nature? :D

Actually yeah, the SymX show for instance was crowded.

I actually know exactly what you mean. I'm struggling with my mother tongue too. That's probably because I speak two other languages on a daily basis to the detriment of it.:(

I hear you. Where are you from? :)

btw

2evx8qg.jpg