In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Good job on those tracks bro. Anders sounds pretty bad on the 2002 Gyroscope performance, but to be honest he sounds bad on almost all 2002 recordings I've heard. I have a show from London in 2002 and he's terrible in that too, he can't even scream, he's just yelling. Seoul 2002 is pretty difficult listening too. His vocals were really fucked up around that period it seems.

Yeah, it seems that he started to get better around 2004-2005.

Tokyo S. still sounds awful. A wasteful performance. Listen to Anders's voice in the opening verse of Bullet Ride. The man just needs to either scream or speak his vocals.

Anyone know if Anders smokes?

Anyone know if Anders smokes?

There was a magazine front cover a while ago with Anders smoking a cigar, but I think that was an image thing. I'm pretty sure he doesn't smoke regularly, though we may have to wait for Krofius to confirm...

And yes, Minus is a fantastic track. It would have been even better if it hadn't been engulfed by that shitty R2R production.

There was a magazine front cover a while ago with Anders smoking a cigar, but I think that was an image thing. I'm pretty sure he doesn't smoke regularly, though we may have to wait for Krofius to confirm...

Hahahaha :D He hasn't smoked for at least 15 years or any time that I even know of at all, but he most probably tried it like everyone else maybe around the time of early DT?

Björn uses snuff, Daniel too, think Daniel smoked many years back as well, Jesper has smoked a lot, think I've seen him use snuff as well. Peter as far as I know is the same as Anders, doesn't use anything.

Yep, I have all these. Currently remastering them. :kickass:

The next one after The Tokyo Showdown will be the live at Club Citta from 1996.

Club Citta was 1998.

I'd love for them to release a properly remastered Reroute to Remain. Most of the songs would sound x1000 better if the production values were fixed.

No, R2R production is the absolute best. The vibe of it gives me the boner everytime, and it's the only IF record I feel like listening to no matter what.

Hahahaha :D He hasn't smoked for at least 15 years or any time that I even know of at all, but he most probably tried it like everyone else maybe around the time of early DT?

Björn uses snuff, Daniel too, think Daniel smoked many years back as well, Jesper has smoked a lot, think I've seen him use snuff as well. Peter as far as I know is the same as Anders, doesn't use anything.

Wtf, did you grow up with them or what? :eek:

Reroute's production is def the worst out of all their releases.

So muffled. Can't find a proper EQ setting in my car stereo system to bring out the songs right.