In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Condemned is one of the only songs I like on ASOP. The heavy opening riff would be awesome live (not sure they've ever played this song live though?).

aaaaaaaand it's Everything's Gone from the Live DVD.

It sounds terrible btw.

EDIT: Oh god, the out of tune and wah wah solo sounds sooooo bad.

The sad truth is, the best thing about that live version is Anders' vocals. Is that even soundboard quality? I heard better fan recordings than that. It's disappointing, but will listen to it tomorrow. Or not, heh.
Yes! One point for me!:D
GODDAMMIT. I don't like this game anymore.

Btw merry christmas haters and siren lovers.

It's weird that they seem to think Everything's Gone is a good song. It fucking sucks, even within the scope of SC.

@DE4life
They never played it, I think. So you dislike The Mirror's Truth too?!

The Mirror's Truth is OK. Crappy video though.

The sad truth is, the best thing about that live version is Anders' vocals. Is that even soundboard quality? I heard better fan recordings than that. It's disappointing, but will listen to it tomorrow. Or not, heh.

It sounds much like the album.

It sounds much like the album.
You know what I meant. But to follow up on your sentence, a live recording should never sound like the song from the album.

I like it more on the second listen though. Still ,would've preferred another track. Rusted Nail, if had to choose from SC.

You know what I meant. But to follow up on your sentence, a live recording should never sound like the song from the album.

I like it more on the second listen though. Still ,would've preferred another track. Rusted Nail, if had to choose from SC.

That's what I meant. They seem to have used the same mix they did on the album, which is, obviously, stupid.