In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Despise seems a bit strong :D Jesper's throwing out a few vague insults on facebook, he isn't holding Anders' kid hostage and posting live footage on YouTube.

Shame for Jesper, cause all he does now just say shit about Anders.. I never saw Anders saying bad thing about him. Maybe Anders does not tell everything that happened "behind the scene" but he always sticks with the official reason for Jesper's departure. And I never heard that Anders' saying that "Well Jesper was a such bad guitar player, I'm very happy to see him gone" etc. That's just wrong. It happened 4-5 years ago, just get over it.

Despise seems a bit strong :D Jesper's throwing out a few vague insults on facebook, he isn't holding Anders' kid hostage and posting live footage on YouTube.
It would be fine if they were both teenagers and the incident happened a few weeks ago. But years into his departure, as a grown man, after posing with SC willingly for a photo? It's all about the context.

Not to mention the always deleted, poetic, dark foreshadowings. Mumbling about betrayal, going down in flames, getting what you deserve from karma, etc. are a tad bit over the line of vague insults. Well, in a way it IS vague, but you know what I mean.

Why not take that energy and lyrical impulse to create something which will blow IF away? Frankly, I don't give a damn about The Resistance, but if Jesper were to hype it as a big fuck you to Anders, who betrayed him, and he will destroy him, and all the other bullshit he's been posting, I'd definitely listen to their new record. But right now...
- There's not much hype. It's not even reply-worthy from the rest of IF, it's just random shit being thrown out. Declare your personal vendetta, or anything, make it look more serious than some crazy dude's - who forgot to take his pills - facebook posts.
- It doesn't make Jesper look any better. Everyone loves a betrayal story with tons of drama, everyone likes to take sides even before the other guy could tell his side of the story. But there's no fucking story! Come clean or go home.
- It doesn't do anything with Anders' reputation. Probably everyone but me agrees here that he had the worst vocal performance in ASOP and I read some 2002 threads here, and even then it was a running gag that Anders can't sing. People who hate him probably go apeshit that their meme finally officially got recognized, but neutral guys won't think anything less of him. They heard his voice, they already decided if they like it or not. If anything, it might make them sympathize with Anders, because it's such an uncalled low blow. A few steps down and it's calling each other motherfuckers.
- It certainly resurrected this thread though, so I guess there's that!

Did anyone see the message he deleted?

I can't recall the exact words; but it was something about dying and betrayal. Sounded slightly suicidal but also very bitter.

What a teaser...I wanna see the post in it's entirety -_-

Next time some of you sees one of those type of comments, please screenshot it.

What a teaser...I wanna see the post in it's entirety -_-

Next time some of you sees one of those type of comments, please screenshot it.

Did anyone see the message he deleted?

I can't recall the exact words; but it was something about dying and betrayal. Sounded slightly suicidal but also very bitter.

This? It made me chuckle nonetheless.
2iw0oi0.jpg

2vngm83.jpg

This? It made me chuckle nonetheless.
2iw0oi0.jpg

2vngm83.jpg

Lol the FUCK? When is that from? And it's obviously a hack lol, whoever thinks otherwise is a fucking retard. And no it's not that. Something serious along the lines of what cobra said.

Lol the FUCK? When is that from? And it's obviously a hack lol, whoever thinks otherwise is a fucking retard. And no it's not that. Something serious along the lines of what cobra said.
Sunday night if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he got faceraped by Anders :D

Nope, its not hack or something else. Looks like he lost someone so he shared the song and when someone being asshole, he just got mad I think.

That's something I wouldn't have imagined hearing from you.

Meh, all right, I had a backstreet boys wallpaper, but I wasn't really into them, it just came with a magazine. Regular magazine.

Doubt his Jesper Strömblad Official would still be here if a hacker deleted his personal account. Most likely he disabled/removed the account himself.

And no ciko...that's definitely a hack lol. He doesn't write like that, at all. And he would never share a fucking westlife song lol.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a hack. He didn't write anything on his personal account either about something like that, and he definitely would've shared that video or wrote something on his personal one if something did happen.

EDIT: Okay my bad, Glenn Ljungströms mom apparently has passed away so probably wasn't a hack...And why he deleted his personal account I don't know.

I'm not sure how he writes usually, but he struggled with English in those messages just as much as in the few FB ones I read.

And saying it's fucking retarded to not assume it was a hack was completely uncalled for, because everyone in their right mind would post about that ASAP. But I did not want to bring it up, because Jesper seems more disorganized than my room right now (trust me, not an easy feature to pull off), so I thought he might needed a few days to type "My" and "account" and "has" and "been" and "hacked".

So basically,

The songs:

Moonshield/Gyroscope
Zombie Inc/Ordinary Story/Colony
Clayman/Bullet Ride/Swim

Should be played live or else it's disrespectful

since we dont have any topic to talk, heres an awesome song. Old but gold :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGWf2JQss5E[/youtube]