In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Cool for Jesper to post about that. I guess that shines some more light of his reasons of leaving IF as well.

As for TRM being album of the year, I agree. Amon Amarth & Gojira coming up in spring 2016 though, going to be a good metal year as well.

Thanks. The End Begins Below the Surface sample sounded really nice and groovy. Even though the sound quality sucked ass.

Of Hollow Dreams sounded weird at first but it grew towards the last chorus, good song.

Ghosts and Thunder was really nice, good chorus and I really liked that melodic riff in the chorus. It's like a mid-tempo ballad Soilwork style.

Best songs for me are Enemies in Fidelity" and tracks 7 through the last song. Listened to the whole album during my workout and the last 5 or so tracks were sick as hell.

Krofius the guitar melody that accompanies the hook in The Ride Majestic Aspire Angelic is as awesome as the one under the chorus of Father and Son too

good catch

I like petrichor in sulfur a lot. Also the ones named by Krofius and Alight in the Aftermath.

I literally really like all the songs, including the two bonus tracks. Haven't heard the Japanese bonus track yet, anyone know where to find it possibly?

I'd at the moment give the album a 9.0-9.5/10 seriously. Can't find any big parts in any songs I find dislike or anything.

The songs are so varied that it feels refreshing everytime I listen to it again. As for the japanese, we have to wait until it is released there. No more than a couple of weeks, I think based on previous experiences.

Edit:

F**k. In Spain ir costs 20€.

This album is like the perfect representation of modern melod(eath)ic metal.

Covers all areas:

- great screams/singing
- plenty of synth keys
- awesome leading guitar riffs/melodies
- awesome accompanying guitar melodies
- great mix of catchy & aggressive song structures

I haven't heard the bonus tracks yet though, the links you guys posted won't work for me :bah:

Just google limited edition. But that en-metal tracker link works, you just need to make an account.

This album is like the perfect representation of modern melod(eath)ic metal.

Covers all areas:

- great screams/singing
- plenty of synth keys
- awesome leading guitar riffs/melodies
- awesome accompanying guitar melodies
- great mix of catchy & aggressive song structures

I haven't heard the bonus tracks yet though, the links you guys posted won't work for me :bah:

There is a tool for firefox to hide or change your country of origin. There are also some tutorial of how to do this. There is also this that I don't know if will work for you: in my country, thepiratebay was erased from the dns servers. So, I changed my dns server to those from google and I can see the webpage again.

There is also kat.cr

Maybe it will work for you.

Here's a GOOD 1min quality sample of The End Begins Below the Surface, holy fuck it sounds good, that riff seriously. Feels like oldschool MDM, I got a small ATG vibe at first.