In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Say things clear. My wife is fan of Robbie Williams, Madonna, U2 and a couple of gay Korean singers, and she thinks new songs are good.

No one is denying there's less screaming vocals and less aggressiveness in general man. I'm just tired of these comparisons with bands that doesn't even sound similar.

No one is denying there's less screaming vocals and less aggressiveness in general man. I'm just tired of these comparisons with bands that doesn't even sound similar.

I don't care that much about screams, even when i'd rather like them than the actual Anders sound. But this band does not sound like IF, more like an Anders side project. And that's what pisses me off.

For example, SOAPF would still be a good album (a very good one in fact) even if Anders had clean vocals on all the songs (in fact, Ropes is one of my favourite songs of the album). For example, everything's gone is far more agressive than the other songs and it's the one I dislike most.

I don't know if you understand what I mean.

Re-Edit. I don't like easy lines like "How come you feel so low...". You know what makes me feel so low Anders? The new IF songs. And your new haircut, you're always claiming that you have grown old and yet you look like a 15 years old punk.

Sigh man. I don't agree so lets just agree to disagree. And I also don't understand parts of your post sometimes because I know English is not your native language and you don't know it super well.

By the way, changing subject, just noticed that on the Siren Charms preview thing, the first song In Plain View, sounds similar to the Move Through Me intro, just recognised it.

Anders does look like a dick to be fair. If you passed him in the street you'd think he was a bit creepy.

Anders does look like a dick to be fair. If you passed him in the street you'd think he was a bit creepy.

Haha he just looks like every trend-following white guy in any "hipster" section of every city.

Goto the village in Manhattan, West Hollywood or any "indie" section of a medium-large city.

You'll see like 50 Anders walking around with the same haircut, glasses and clothes lololol

Also, so there's 2 more bonus tracks left as well right?

Haha he just looks like every trend-following white guy in any "hipster" section of every city.

Goto the village in Manhattan, West Hollywood or any "indie" section of a medium-large city.

You'll see like 50 Anders walking around with the same haircut, glasses and clothes lololol

Yes there's two more tracks called "The Chase" and "Become The Sky"

From a review:

The Chase [5:01] : This track has got a more dynamic range with a great modern Melodeath lead and harsh vocals from the start. Singing then goes more Hard Rock and the choruses are quite soft. Rhythm section is uptight. Then comes a solo which is longer, more melodic and better played than all the previous ones. There’s a one-minute outro on synths and piano.

Become The Sky [4:01] : The grooviest track on the album. It’s much closer to what we might expect from a modern In Flames. Strong rhythm section, powerful riffing and a great dynamic overall. Verses are often drum-driven which gives kind of an explosive tone. As for the vocals it goes from 30 Seconds To Mars-like clean chroruses to the usual scream. The solo is more common but still is smoothier and better written.

Sigh man. I don't agree so lets just agree to disagree. And I also don't understand parts of your post sometimes because I know English is not your native language and you don't know it super well.

By the way, changing subject, just noticed that on the Siren Charms preview thing, the first song In Plain View, sounds similar to the Move Through Me intro, just recognised it.

The English level in Spain is so low that maybe it's this what Anders is talking about in Filtered Truth.:devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZHZ5okPXw

Here you can watch the Spaniards politicians English level.

And yes, MTM it¡s the first I thought about when I heard the IPV preview.

Anders looks like a football player wearing glasses to look more intellectual.

A football player with glasses...That's very descriptive, lol.
Didn't know a football player looked like Anders without glasses.

Yep, a few rehashed ASOP riffs here and there.

Well, they've already ripped off the Black and White intro, so why not?

I like Anders a lot but it's odd to change your look that much and it's a pretty lame that he changed it from dreads to a hipster.

And about the new Through Oblivion video, would you prefer that or The Mirror's Truth?

I like Anders a lot but it's odd to change your look that much and it's a pretty lame that he changed it from dreads to a hipster.

And about the new Through Oblivion video, would you prefer that or The Mirror's Truth?

At least The Mirror's Truth was still heavy. Mirror's Truth is actually really good and heavy for sounding like modern-day scene/pop metal. Almost thrashy fast main riff that accompanies the verse as well.

Edit - I don't care about videos. Especially when Like you better dead's video was a teddy bear walking around a haunted abandoned crackhouse

And he was balding doe. Look at where his hairline is in Wacken 2012 video, it's receded too far back now to have dreads. They would stick out the side and back of his head haha.

Mirror's Truth. At least there you can see the band (briefly).