Metal Chicks

At the guy who says women don't have place in metal. Sod off.
I once saw a Mexican, all female metal band, called Matiarch. They were fucking cool. They had a back up singer/guitar player who would sing operaticaly with the lead singers growls. It was fucking awesome. A thing that stuck out in my mind was that this band was opening for Misery Index and Arsis was on that bill. That show I hung out with the guys from Arsis (who are totally fucking rad guys). When these chicks started going, we were impressed. Jim, the guitar player of arsis, says to me " I can't play after these girls. I feel like false metal"
lol, girls can fucking rock just as well as a guy can.

The guitarist from kittie is so ugly/repulsive. wow

There is no point in ugly women in metal. If a female is really hot & sounds awsome that is great. The vocalist for kittie is repulsive nor can sing or play guitar. What's her purpose in music.

I do prefer male vocals but i guess if they are talented with what they do then who cares what gender they are...plus i like going to a concert and seeing a hot chick in the band :)

chicks who try to scream metal are annoying. if they sing or play an instrument thats cool though. one of my fav. bands, bleeding through has a female keyboardist and they are bad ass.

Nichrome said:
Well they did have one, not sure if she is still in the band now though.

Keridwen2immortal.jpg
BC Rich. WOOOO:headbang: :headbang:

Selbstmord said:
Otep:headbang:

And yes, there should be more women in metal.

The chick from Otep is a retard & they suck. Otep is not a metal band.

Just because your guitars sound like Korn it does not mean you're a 'metal' band. The singer for Otep has man genes.

I think the reason there are more men involved in metal than women is because men are creatures of action. They like to jump in and participate, while women are more content to observe. Of course, this is a generalization and can't be applied to everyone, but I think this may be a reason why.

Intoxicator said:
I think the reason there are more men involved in metal than women is because men are creatures of action. They like to jump in and participate, while women are more content to observe. Of course, this is a generalization and can't be applied to everyone, but I think this may be a reason why.

That is a completely misguided and ignorant opinion of women. Women act upon reflex and impulse just as often, if not more so than men. The reason women generally don't get into metal music is because metal doesn't contain the stereotypical feminine qualities that women are conditioned from birth to embrace.