Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Ight I'll try to break this tie for y'all, but don't blame me for making a new one or causing a preexisting tie to get even worse!

Turbonegro - Selfdestructo Bust
Makes me want to dance. Pretty rocking tune. 8/10.

Beastmilk - Surf The Apocalypse
I'm going surfing right after I'm done rating this mixtape. I remember listening to this album on my way to a Pearl Jam show, so automatic nostalgia points. 9/10.

Band Of Light - The Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse
This had some interesting elements that kept me engaged throughout. Kind of reminded me of a male version of Coven. Cool. 8/10.

Kate Bush - Breathing
I can definitely see why people say Tori Amos got a lot of influence from this broad. Pretty good. 6/10.

Suede - Shipbuilding
I like ballads like this. But it also reminds me of Aldous Snow, so there's that. 6/10.

Nirvana - I Hate Myself and Want to Die
Nirvana has their good tracks, but overall I find mediocre rhyming/screaming rock music. This is one of those tracks. 5/10.

George Crumb, "Black Angels," Movt. 1, "Departure"
Sounds like something I'd hear in "The Exorcist" or "The Shining". Yes please. 8/10.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
I've been known to get quite drunk with my buddy and we'd karaoke this song whilst screaming at the tops of our lungs. We were not appreciated. 5/10.

Dweller to the rescue! At first glance, I thought the tie was perpetuated, but thankfully not.

Turbonegro - Selfdestructo Bust 60.5
Beastmilk - Surf The Apocalypse 61.5

Band Of Light - The Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse 59.5
Kate Bush - Breathing 54
Suede - Shipbuilding 51
Nirvana - I Hate Myself and Want to Die 50
George Crumb, "Black Angels," Movt. 1, "Departure" 47.5
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball 27

So, whoever submitted that, congrats! It was caught up in both ties, so it is perhaps the appropriate winner.

edit: I'll add that if I fucked up the math on final scores, it wouldn't be the first time, so feel free to double-check. Or just ignore it if you catch it so we can finally move on.

@Serjeant Grumbles wins!

Turbonegro - Selfdestructo Bust 60.5 @challenge_everything
Beastmilk - Surf The Apocalypse 61.5 @Serjeant Grumbles

Band Of Light - The Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse 59.5 @CiG
Kate Bush - Breathing 54 @Burkhard
Suede - Shipbuilding 51 @Sirjack
Nirvana - I Hate Myself and Want to Die 50 @TechnicalBarbarity
George Crumb, "Black Angels," Movt. 1, "Departure" 47.5 @Black Orifice
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball 27 @arg

Cheers to Black Orifice for tallying. No thanks to TB for being the only one not to rate when the game was tied even after repeated requests.

Reactions: CiG
Aren't you a fan of hardcore punk? There's a pretty obvious choice available here for anybody who is.
If it’s obvious I can’t think think of it unfortunately and if I don’t know it then I wouldn’t post it anyway. I love hardcore punk but I didn’t grow up loving it and there’s a bunch of stuff I’ve missed or just haven’t checked out.

Reactions: CiG