Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Time for a lazy rating. My scores are so low I decided to scale them up 4 points each because I'm not sure if theyre bad or I just dont like this shit.

Demented Are Go - Surf Ride to Oblivion
7/10. Dont hate but cant see myself relistening.

Ghoul - The End?
10/10. blahblahocculttrappingsblahblahimaretard

The Ventures - Wipe Out
7.5/10. Makes me want to make stupid head movements while a woman with a hideous swimsuit holds her nose and pretends to dive. Extra half a point for knock off Lemmy Cuntmeister on guitar.

Rihanna - Diamonds (Surf Version)
4/10 Surf my pals must die.

Secret Chiefs 3 - Waves of Blood
10/10. This is like a surf rock black metal demo cassette. kvlt.

Pearl Jam - Gremmie Out of Control
6/10. I'm as bored as Pearl Jam sounds here.

B-52's - Rock Lobster
10/10. I'm not sure I've ever watched the video and listened to this together. Sufficiently weird enough to tickle my fancy.

Agent Orange - Pipeline
4/10. Sounds fairly metallic for this playlist, broheim.

The Atlantics - Bombora
8/10. This sounds like some country western surfing Lavender Town.

Ok , l admit it, l woke up the next day and went 'What the fuck is that theme?' l'm alienating people here.
l have 4 submissions, all terrific and l apologize to those that participated, but the theme stinks. l'm gonna change it.
The New Theme is Apprehension.
Anxiety or fear that something bad or unpleasant will happen.
maxresdefault.jpg

How about either theme goes this round? That way those who got killer Australian picks can stick with those, and the other dudes who would pick Men at Work or such bullshit can apprehend away.

l'm happy with that.
l didn't think there was anything wrong with the Australian theme but it looked like after the initial 4 subs none else were gonna come.
l will gladly mix Oz and Apprehension just for the song judgement if all's happy? or is that a no-no?