Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: im having a three-way chat involving my mom and northern viking

edit: and congratulations rahvin :oops:

idari said:
Well now that i edited it it's even worse :p lol
i agree with your edit, while i can't really say i can relate with the rest of your post: my few tried and true friendships are nothing dangerous or scary. yet i share your feeling of having gone through a lot of shit and believing some of it will keep me trapped forever like a curse.
i still fight curses. even if it's never going to lead to anything.

fireangel said:
I feel a bit melancholic. And I wish I was in Sweden. (but with my work already done, which is a prerequisite, as it is not finished now)
oh, good luck with work, then.
anything special occuring in sweden, or do you just wish to be here in general? you seem to be travelling non-stop, btw. o_O

and congrats, rahvin. even though there couldn't possibly be any doubts concerning your linguistical skills after listening out the "sycophantic choirs" sentence. :p

NF: like crap. Every time I swallow it's like I'm trying to swallow razorblades, and my lower back hurts no matter what I do, doesn't matter if I'm standing, sitting or lying down. I haven't slept much, and I'd like to slip into a coma for a few days untill all this has passed. I really hate being sick.
Ah well. At least it's giving me a good reason to drink lots of tea and eat lots of ice-cream in a vain attempt to calm my throat :p

rahvin said:
thanks cot. you should join the wine tour, even if you're not interested in speaking french.
Oohh, joining a wine tour would be great! I did actually study French the last three years of compulsory school so je comprends un peu. (That was a little correct, wasn't it? please? :erk: ) I'm sure my skills in French would increase tremendously after the third glass of wine, anyway. :D

I have an entire list of stuff to do today.. hmpf. I just woke up though, breakfast and coffee go first now :p
Apart from that Im ok, I'll see Gaby again on friday, so.. :D

rahvin said:
i agree with your edit, while i can't really say i can relate with the rest of your post: my few tried and true friendships are nothing dangerous or scary. yet i share your feeling of having gone through a lot of shit and believing some of it will keep me trapped forever like a curse.
i still fight curses. even if it's never going to lead to anything.
I'm fighting too, but some things just make it impossible to get out of the damn spiderweb. Good luck for us :p

NF: zzz and ¤%§#&!!
Been ill for a week now. Pretty much on/off, feeling better every now and then, until feeling worse again when actually trying to do something. I feel rather good at the moment, tho I still have back pain and I haven't got my voice back. Yesterday I sounded like a drag queen and today like a mafia boss. Can't wait what tomorrow brings.
I am also having very short patience with my German homework. Why oh why does the sentences have to be miles long, and more important, why the hell does it have to have so many verbs. *shakes fist at wird gesehen worden sein*

i finally have a network connection again after hours of malfunctionings.

@idari: i am so glad that i am not a teen anymore. just so fucking happy. i remember feeling as you do now, not because of a specific similar situation, but i relate completely with how seriously you seem to take other people's emotional reactions to you and vice versa. in time, you'll find that most people only threaten actions that they don't carry out, and what felt all-important one year ago now is not relevant anymore... which is less exciting, but also less painful.

@ulla: thanks for calling me wise. i didn't know i was, but it's one of these new items of knowledge that one must appreciate.

@cot: most definitely, do join the wine tour!

@everyone: as a continuation of what i said yesterday:

since master rahvin will spend a number of hours in class and another number of hours studying, you realize that it might be the case that he will not be here for as many hours per day as he is now (@rahve: i'm not telling you what to do, seriously. i'm just envisioning a possible scenario, but of course you'll be the judge of how much study time you need). if i hear anyone whining about this i will come to whatever country this anyone lives in and shoot them down immediately. :heh:

hyena said:
since master rahvin will spend a number of hours in class and another number of hours studying, you realize that it might be the case that he will not be here for as many hours per day as he is now (@rahve: i'm not telling you what to do, seriously. i'm just envisioning a possible scenario, but of course you'll be the judge of how much study time you need). if i hear anyone whining about this i will come to whatever country this anyone lives in and shoot them down immediately. :heh:
:Spin: i feel so cuddled. i should win university programs more often. ;)
when you know more about your plans for when you're back in rome, let me know. i'll call you when you're back, however.

anyway, my schedule when it comes to classes is going to be as follows, from october until february: i'm attending classes on monday, tuesday, and wednesday afternoons, from 2pm to 6pm cet. this shouldn't affect my presence here much, as i'm not constantly here on late afternoons anyway. then i'm attending other classes on thursday, friday, and saturday morning from 8am to 10am. while i'm not always online so early on saturdays, clearly the morning times of the other two working days will be subtracted in the most part from the time i spend monitoring here. and of course i have no idea about the time i will need to spend studying, or attending labs, or whatever the hell they're planning for the 20 of us. but i don't think this is going to be a big deal: you're all behaving at your best in any case. just - like hyena said - be a little more patient than usual when it comes to me taking care of technicalities: thread closing, merging, deleting, sticking, unsticking... it will all go on as usual, and if you see something out of the ordinary just wait a couple of hours more and it will be fixed.

hyena said:
@idari: i am so glad that i am not a teen anymore. just so fucking happy. i remember feeling as you do now, not because of a specific similar situation, but i relate completely with how seriously you seem to take other people's emotional reactions to you and vice versa. in time, you'll find that most people only threaten actions that they don't carry out, and what felt all-important one year ago now is not relevant anymore... which is less exciting, but also less painful.
I wish that was the case, but it's not. I don't mean to sound rude, but you kind of have no idea what you're talking about now. Believe it or not, i know more about life than many 30 year olds..Lots of stuff has happened to me and the people i know, and i've learned more than perfectly what to take seriously and what to ignore. And also i've been in a situation where people didn't take me seriously when they should have, and that didn't end up well.

fireangel:

I see. :)

oh, I thought there was something just before finland as well, must've mixed you up with someone else there.

~Zeanra~ said:
NF: zzz and ¤%§#&!!
Been ill for a week now. Pretty much on/off, feeling better every now and then, until feeling worse again when actually trying to do something. I feel rather good at the moment, tho I still have back pain and I haven't got my voice back. Yesterday I sounded like a drag queen and today like a mafia boss. Can't wait what tomorrow brings.
I am also having very short patience with my German homework. Why oh why does the sentences have to be miles long, and more important, why the hell does it have to have so many verbs. *shakes fist at wird gesehen worden sein*
I hope you get well soon Maria! Add my on MSN if you want so you can ask me if you need help with mile-long german sentences ;)
And I wish I could have heard the drag queen and mafia boss voice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.