Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is a bleak misery, so lets celebrate with a large bottle of vodka, a large bottle of bailey's, a large bottle of kahlúa and a large bottle of cream all mixed together in a large bowl!
Actually, screw sharing, I'm keeping the bowl to myself. I like mudslides too much.

NF: pain. My back hates this temporary desk. I can't wait till the new desks and chairs arrive, but I'm afraid I will have spoiled my back by then :p

GutterPix_Tours4_Crown.jpg

No there would'nt ;).

Nick

There's nothing worse and more upsetting than having to pay (literally) for other people's mistakes against me.

I'll join you two finishing that bottle of Crown Royal, if you don't mind. I wouldn't usually be in the mood for straight whiskey, but now I sure as hell am..

hyena said:
edit:
@fireangel: i know about the machinehead gig, it irks me to no end that i won't be here to hear them. clubland is desolate, there's a couple of nice places for house music (which i like, but you might not) but i haven't found anything else worth a shot. there's a nice place a bit out of the city, on the highway leading into germany - it offers punk and metal nights every once in a while. i can't remember the name right now, but i'll check it later and let you know.
okay, when you remember about that punk and metal-place, let me know ;) I don´t mind bars where they play rock/pop-music either, just not too hectic stuff, that is kinda not relaxing for me.
Sorry about Machine Head :( And other tourdates of them? I don´t listen to the music much, but their gig I saw at a festival was really good and once in a while I like something refreshing like that :D

NF: I dreamt I would do an interview with HIM :D All of them together, what is kinda strange since I prefer at maximum two persons to talk to, but still it went fine in my dreams :)
Today should happen something really good aswell, so I am looking forward to that :cool:

EDIT: I wonder what rahvin´s title and location mean. I must have missed the explanation

admittedly and obviously I haven´t read the books (since I asked in the first place) but the contradiction of fire and ice seems to suit you, yes. And sometimes your soul seems ice-cold and at other times lighted by fire. (I think that goes too private now for a forum - even though we are all a big family - , but I can tell more in mail if requested)
And btw, the blademaster and the lord can be combined ;)

Been working 10+ hour work days for the past couple of weeks.
NF: Tired as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.