Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delirious: :)

Actually you haven´t said yourself how you been doing lately, since you re-appeared at this thread?

rahvin said:
hey, don't mix me fireangel up with random people! *shakes fist at teh mixer* :p
and so you win another prize. I dedicate today´s writers teddybear to you for nice words :)

idari said:
I don't mean to sound rude, but you kind of have no idea what you're talking about now.
Well, it doesn't sound rude at all: having no idea what i'm talking about is more or less the usual menu with me, so i'm not surprised. :p

Haha :p well..you were just trying to help :)

NF: "woohoo" :Smug: After saving my parents' bed from kitten piss (i carried him to the sandbox just in time), Limppu threw up on the dinner table/the chair/the floor, and while i was typing this damn message, the kitten took a shit in the corner of my parents' bedroom :) This is not why i love cats so much....:bah: *escapes outside and waits for mom to come home and clean it up*

awwww im not random thanks D :dopey:

NF: unrandom

@lolita
well at least you had a nice shopping day to distract you from your pain :p

fireangel said:
We need a pets thread. Including digestive stories and pictures. I shall never read it.
:lol: :lol:
that made my day.

Caelestia said:
Wondering why rahvin isn't replying my msgs
uh... because he didn't receive any... :guh: i mean, aside from the chain letter i'm still working on a humourous reply to.

nf: health collapsing. i gave in and took an aspirin about half an hour ago, trying to stop the pounding and thrashing on the left side of my head. the only change since yesterday is that back then it was on the right side. it's like being beaten by a very dumb giant who never gets tired and never deals a blow strong enough to knock me unconscious.
i have to make a harsh phone call scolding some of our business partners for failing to deliver about a gazillion magazines we've already paid for. hope i can show proper aggression and anger, even though i feel like crawling under my desk and starting to sob. however, i understand that such an attitude won't get me any closer to receiving months from august to december, 2003, of the new york times book review. and this is clearly all that matters to me. :rolleyes:

@rahve: try switching your monitor's brightness to minimum. it's conductive to a smaller number of headaches.

nf: i really haven't seen such horrid weather since i lived in london. misty rain that soaks you throughout no matter the umbrella or the hooded top. i'm quite happy that i'm going back home in a few days.

@idari: :cry: poor, poor kitten. i'm so extremely sorry. i assume he was already ill when you took him in?

Status
Not open for further replies.