Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nl: yeah, for the first time in years i actually got no b-day thread. poor me, poor poor me ;) thankies anyway. post pictures of good wine, hyenas, and the pope and you'll make me happy.

nf: not bad. a friend of mine bought me a nice dinner, i'm leaving to see my parents on sunday, i'm doing nothing tomorrow. right now i'll have a smoke and go to bed or something.

@Kov: hope the interview went ok! keep us posted about it.

@hyena: happy belated birthday, miss! :) *gives you a pope* :D

NF: nice. i was anxious and frustrated earlier, but a talk calmed me down.

MorbidEnemy: Pfft, amateur :rolleyes:
Next tuesday is my last day of education. ever.
:Spin:
(Hey, we can celebrate together, dude)

Kov: So what happened?

Solefad: Did you get fired, man?

hyena: It was your birthday recently?
Happy birthday. I hope it was a good day for you, free of unpleasant drama.
Have a hyena plush:
t_HYENADOW.jpg

Hiljainen: That reminds me of when my sister had this set of weird patches in her arm and we all (including her) referred to it as 'chemical warfare' regardless of context.
(I hope you're ok)
oh, uh.. could you paint a little face on it and take a picture? :q

What's with everyone drinking so much nowadays.
..I don't get to drink anymore :cry:

NF: Tired, I've been working on a the last of my university work for about a dozen hours and I still have a lot to get done. I hope I can work faster this weekend, because I have a fast approaching deadline :erk:

On another note, I received a package from my sister in Brazil, including a very cute card, a signed invitation to a Sepultura event I'd do anything to be in, and one of the coolest Sepultura shirts I've ever seen
eee.gif
eee.gif

MagSec4 said:
NF: Tired, I've been working on a the last of my university work for about a dozen hours and I still have a lot to get done. I hope I can work faster this weekend, because I have a fast approaching deadline :erk:
At the moment I am in the same metaphysical boat. I have a 20 minute guitar recital to do in a weeks time for which I have learnt one piece which is around 6 minutes. I'm screwed. Finally got the Film product coursework finished though, and that makes me feel sooo good. The final product is pretty mental. (If anyone has any suggestions for guitar songs I could learn please make them heard :) ).... Anyway Mags, good luck with it all :cool:

MagSec4 said:
On another note, I received a package from my sister in Brazil, including a very cute card, a signed invitation to a Sepultura event I'd do anything to be in, and one of the coolest Sepultura shirts I've ever seen
eee.gif
eee.gif
What an awesome sister you must have. :p Any chance you've got a pic of the t-shirt? Im just curious

NF: Not very good at all. Me and the first love of my life are on the verge of breaking up. It hasn't happened yet but it's going to. We were so close! Two years and six months we've been together and now she just wants out cos she's bored. Im not gonna stop her... But I am gonna whine here constantly about wanting to stop her. I know she's gonna dump me, so what do I do? I think I should dump her... and I also think if we split we shouldn't be friends, cos it will hurt me far too much to stay in contact with her.

*breaks*

@gav: oh shit. i'm totally sorry for you. she's bored? really, this world needs a major change if we're going around dumping people because we're bored. so she'll hook up with another guy and then get bored of him, etc etc ad infinitum? i would have understood if she'd found out about something truly evil you'd done (painting your face a la immortal would qualify, cheating on her would too), or if she'd met someone else and after long and painful reflection concluded she couldn't do without him... but boredom? what is this shit?

oh well, if it's any consolation you can whine away and we'll try to help you as much as we can, or at least i'm assuming everyone will.

nf: not bad, i'm very tired but i managed to get my x-ray and go to the post office before closing time. i'm going to fix a light lunch, answer a couple of emails, do a bit of housecleaning and then go to sleep until it's time to go out.

wildfyr said:
Well, I didn't see a "Happy Birthday, hyena" thread here yet, so I suppose I'll wish you a Happy one now. Haaaaaappppy Biiiiiirthday, my dear. :)

No "youthful years," though? :cry: Damn. I must have grown up on a different planet then. (j/k) :loco:

Yeah, I now see what Siren meant. As I stated, last night I was drunk. :p Sorry, and thank you. :)

hyena said:
@gav: oh shit. i'm totally sorry for you. she's bored? really, this world needs a major change if we're going around dumping people because we're bored. so she'll hook up with another guy and then get bored of him, etc etc ad infinitum? i would have understood if she'd found out about something truly evil you'd done (painting your face a la immortal would qualify, cheating on her would too), or if she'd met someone else and after long and painful reflection concluded she couldn't do without him... but boredom? what is this shit?

oh well, if it's any consolation you can whine away and we'll try to help you as much as we can, or at least i'm assuming everyone will.
Thanks loads Hyena. I'm pretty sure she has other reasons, but she won't express them. She's just stopped communicating, probably to try and make this quicker and easier. I resent her at the moment for sure. I havn't done anything wrong, I really could never do anything wrong to her. I did put corpse paint on the other day, but she wasn't there (I hope she doesn't read this). Do girls really hate corpse paint so much? I'm worried most about what happens when it really sinks in. Like when Dimebag died I was fine all day and then on the night I was an emotional wreck. Im tempted to drown it all out with the only liquid substance that does drown out these things, but sooner or later Im gonna have to face up to it right? Might aswell get the hurting over with. Thanks again hyena, being able to talk about this will help me for sure.

Have I missed something :confused: What's all this about an X-ray? Are you wounded. If so, hope it ain't too serious.

@mag

hm I said I donnt wanna stay empoyed there because I got my place at the school where I start my studies in september and Im borde to do a stupid job each day in this plant
anyway Im free now yeah (must realise that)

MagSec4 said:
That reminds me of when my sister had this set of weird patches in her arm and we all (including her) referred to it as 'chemical warfare' regardless of context.
:lol: :lol:
That has got to be one of the funniest things I've read all day... :D
(obviously it's not funny that your sister had a set of weird patches in her arm, but you know what I mean)
Oh, and good luck with the university work!

As for nf: I'm ok, got back from town with a new pair of sandals (they're 1337) and my very own bottle of liquer, I think it's called Amarula or something. South African. Supposed to be all creamy and nice... can't wait to taste it.
Also rather pleased that I managed relatively well while working out in customer service yesterday... answering phones, helping people, even selling someone a map. Who knew I could be nice to people?

Weird, just the other day I was thinking if Northern Lights grew tired with the board.

NF: In a waiting mood. About an hour until I've got something to do, and even that is watching basketball on TV...well there'll be some football before that I think, and yay Lovejoy is on. You'd think I watch a lot of TV, which I don't.

King Chaos said:
Have I missed something :confused: What's all this about an X-ray? Are you wounded. If so, hope it ain't too serious.

Not to worry, I just have an extra bone and I'm trying to see what can be done about it. It is kind of serious, but it's not too painful and I'll most definitely live. :) Thanks for caring.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Weird, just the other day I was thinking if Northern Lights grew tired with the board.
I did, but staying away from it has made me somewhat less sick of it and more likely to post some useless stuff on it again when I'm bored with the rest of the internet (which I usually am - mein gott, what happened? it used to be interesting and is now overrun by morons. ah well, that's for another rant)

NF: very frustrated. why can't i understand damn physics??? :yell: not even the simplest things! in the last test i got an awfully low grade, apparently i managed to do the hardest exercises with logic, and i couldn't do a crappy one about acceleration. in the second test i'm pretty sure i'll get an even lower grade, and in the oral exam i'll sink down in the centre of our planet. i see myself doing this exam again in july (together with math, my other endless love) and then next year again and so on. the only thing i'm doing well is physics lab, where i got highest grades, how i don't know.
i could never imagine that my skull surrounded such enormous stupidity.

@mags: I'm celebrating tonight! My friends b-day was yesterday so where having a party for him and at the same time kicking off our final week of school.

@K.C.: Now, i've never felt this thing called "love" so sorry if my advice sucks. If i were you i really wouldn't care who breaks up with who, the fact is that the 2 of you will be no more. So my advice is to just move on and dont let anything or anyone get in your way. In my opinion, emotions just get in the way.

I was in a similar situation as you at one point in my life. Me and my best friend (fyi: a girl) got bored with each other and we didn't drift apart, we just stayed bored together, for 4 years, and now i regret not telling her that we should've just taken our own paths b/c now i find myself very lonely. Even though i still have plenty of friends, I have no best friend.

NF: STRONG!!! I just got done working out.

MorbidEnemy said:
@K.C.: Now, i've never felt this thing called "love" so sorry if my advice sucks. If i were you i really wouldn't care who breaks up with who, the fact is that the 2 of you will be no more. So my advice is to just move on and dont let anything or anyone get in your way. In my opinion, emotions just get in the way.
The problem here is she is leaving me hanging, it's like teetering on the edge and I just want to fall and get it over with. Funny thing is we are never bored (were never bored)... and that's really not just the way I perceived it. She used to get totally upset if I couldn't see her for work reasons or other engagements. We were always joyful in each others presence. Now it's just turned suddenly. We had a convo where she told me how she felt and since that convo she's been acting like a complete and utter Bitch. She could have made this quick and easy on me, but today for instance she just hasn't even attempted to get in touch with me... nor have I her, but this is because I still have my pride. Just bcos we're breaking up doesn't mean she has to act like she hates me.

NF: soooo tired. I just played football with my mates and Im emotionally and physically exhausted! Just melancholy I feel now.

@KC: I'm really sorry to hear about that. :erk:
If you really want her, i think you should put aside your pride for a while and make an effort. I'm not really sure what is going on, by the way you describe it, but some of the thoughts that occured to me are:
a) Maybe there's more reasons to it, like maybe there has been someone else flirting with her (and thus making things more interesting to her). Try to talk to her and see what the real reason is.
b) Maybe she is bored and this was her way to stir things up a bit. Maybe deep inside she just wants to see how much you care and what you'll do about it, if you'll do something to make things more interesting. Maybe she hasn't made a final decision yet and she's just as frustrated as you (and that's why she's acting all bitchy). Maybe she's bitchy because she's thinking that you aren't doing anything about it. I know this probably doesn't make much sense to you, but the female mind never made much sense to any male.

Bottom line is: if you really want to not break up with her, make an effort to make things more interesting. It'd be a shame to just let something so wonderful end like that. Even if it does end, you will have at least tried.

As for the NF: meh. very meh. i'd really need someone to talk to tonight, but noone's online. i feel kinda lonely and a bit like things are slipping through my hands. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.