Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonLady1 said:
when is it? a friend and me would need to go to dortmund (what is near there) in mid may to the rockhard festival and still looking for a chance to drive with someone but I guess u would want someone to go with u to the event and not just to give u company while driving no?

nah, i'll meet people at the event, problem is the drive from here (rome). dates: august 16th-22nd

@hyena: that's real crap. i'm sorry to hear all that. :(
don't give up with the papers, maybe next time they will open their eyes and actually read it. ;)

I wish I could go to see anathema in greece again like last year, was one of the best shows I've ever seen, maybe the best one... and I wish I also could see primordial in dublin but no money, no time :( well u cant have everything, I might just give a try for that athens gig of primordial in september, lets see...

NF: like shit, I didnt sleep well, I had nightmares all night, feel like a naive idiot, something just goes wrong, I hope this feeling will go away....

King Chaos said:
Who I thought she was: would have been worth fighting for, who she is: isn't worth shit.
:( Sounds sad, but maybe it's good in a way.

King Chaos said:
I'm working out like a muthafuka so next time she sees me she can't help but think "Beefcake". Then I'm gonna punch her in the face and kick her in the cunt.

When i go to the gym i think of something/someone that makes me furious. Thinking "oh yeah i'd love to beat the shit out of that guy" gives me strange energy to work out until i'm halfdead. I'm agressive :eek:

@ Marduk: Omg, that's true love :') :) cute.

NF: Bored. I should go to the gym.

I hear you...it's unbelievable how dreams can influence ones reality. So weird.. like I've actually been there.
Sometimes someone's death appeared to be so real... I wouldn't believe it was just a bad dream until I'd call that person and check that everything's fine.
Not a comfortable feeling.. but hey, it'll pass! You just need to dream of something nicer tonight :)

Kovenant84 said:
"What is an object in C++?"

Hahahaha... what sort of fucking question is that? An object is an object, duh. Fucked if I know how to explain it properly, but I've been pissing about with them for the past 18 hours solid, so I do know what they are. HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.