Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Damn..tears and negative thoughts always come again when it's night.. crying again... listening to the same song over and over for like 10 hours now... can't sleep....too much hurt...too much feelings...I don't ever want to stop listening to this song..it's so beautiful... ah, well... I'll go back on my bed, lie awake and cry...

TNB: Go take a walk or something, anything to take your mind off it. I'm not sure what the cause of your misery is - But Im sure you'd benefit from some distraction... and what song is it you are listening to that is so beautiful? Haven is the best album to listen to when you're down in the dumps.

Nf: It's raining really bad and my plans to play football have all gone down the shitter. oh well. Instead Im gonna stay home and feel sorry for myself... or actually, Im gonna go buy a set of weights and continue in my muscle building. I'm gonna be robust!
I thought about my ex alot yesterday, I really wanted to talk to her - I sent her a rambling email. I regret it now.
Im gonna practice some guitar and write some angsty metalcore songs for a laugh.

King Chaos said:
TNB: Go take a walk or something, anything to take your mind off it. I'm not sure what the cause of your misery is - But Im sure you'd benefit from some distraction... and what song is it you are listening to that is so beautiful? Haven is the best album to listen to when you're down in the dumps.

I was actually thinking about it...I might do that...later when it gets dark. But I know myself..I think a walk would only make me cry again... I'd be thinking even more...I just can't get this out of my head..
Thank you, anyway KC :)

It's a croatian song...very sad one.

NF: Same shit again....same song again... new day...

TNB: Would you tell us what's filling your mind? Maybe someone here could help you with your feelings...

NF: Tired and down. Although I'm looking forward to tonight (a party with some good friends) I wasn't able to manage anything today. Just sat there and read "The Dirt", the Mötley Crüe biography (of which I don't have any album). It's unbelievable what happened to these guys in their lives and that they are all still alive. Now, I'll have to da something so that this day finds a nice end after all, I just want this feeling that it was worth getting out of bed today.

NF: Forced productive. Lots of stuff happening this weekend, most of which are obligations to friends.

Schwedentod said:
TNB: Would you tell us what's filling your mind? Maybe someone here could help you with your feelings...

I was usually the person who had to tell everything to someone so that I could feel better, but now I just feel like I need to solve this on my own..
It feels somewhat better to just write about the state I'm in leaving the reason out.
Seeing someone wanting to help is a good enough reason to feel better.. really! Thank you, Schwedentod. I really mean it.

Btw, a question for you. I saw once that you wrote something about your Swedish classes?! I suppose you study Swedish then?

Well.. I for one feel better now :p My sore throat turned into a genuine cold but I'll be fine.
And the Icehockey WC in Vienna is on telly so there's something to watch for a change. Cheers! :D

NF: Yup, looking forward to our match against Belarus, which begins in 45mins. Feeling quite well, despite the fact that Ive spent the whole day in Bratislava, playing nine-pin bowling. It was a tournament and we ended up last. But wtf., we had a big laugh on the way there and back, so Im quite ok now.

Woah, a fellow Icehockey lover, nice! I'll get out my robe and wizard hat.. err I mean my Finland hockey jersey!
And the beer, of course. Footie and Icehockey go with beer. That's a law.
What's your prediction for the title?

i'm happy :Spin: will it last? :p

i might also have done the exercises on the physics test right yesterday, which would bring me closer to 18 (necessary grade to pass the exam) so i should reach 18 or more with the addition of the oral exam next friday..only i have a huge exam on wednesday and i have yet to study half the book, but if i fail this i have 10000 other chances to pass it next month..so i better study more physics? i confuse myself :p

Hmm, I dont really have one cause it can be anybody from the top teams, because of the lock out, of course. Weve been discussing it today with guys on the way back home and nobody could really tell. But I think Sweden has a really good team and they play really clever hockey. We played with them in my home town this wednesday and we lost 0:3, although the swedes were under pressure the whole 2nd and 3rd periods. Well see.

NF: a bit sick :/ but i hope it will pass soon.
it's easter now here, so that makes me feel happy.
and i did smt productive today for a change, so that makes me feel good too.
yay, now i'll go spent my 1 hour/per month of being girly by painting my nails. :D

Siren said:
NF: a bit sick :/ but i hope it will pass soon.
it's easter now here, so that makes me feel happy.
and i did smt productive today for a change, so that makes me feel good too.
yay, now i'll go spent my 1 hour/per month of being girly by painting my nails. :D
Easter? seems a little late :confused:... does your nation celebrate it at this obscure date for any reason?
(pardon my ignorance)

Nf: Other than slightly baffled by the discovery that Jesus came back to life twice on 2 seperate occasions :p I miss my woman. I wanna speak to her, or cuddle her, or cuddle anything as long as it feels like it used to with her. I think I'm just starting to realise what I've lost... or what's abandoned me should I say.

Anyway, forget all that - I've been working out crazilly. I got a set of weights today and spent all day just ripping it up. Now I look like a gorilla, but far less hairy.

King Chaos said:
Easter? seems a little late :confused:... does your nation celebrate it at this obscure date for any reason?
(pardon my ignorance)
I'd say your Easter was a little early. ;)
I'm Orthodox, and we just celebrate Easter -which is a moving feast- with different calculations (i think they're based on the moon or smt). That's why it's on a different date. Last year though it happened to be on the same date as the Catholic one.
At this point i'd say something about the Holy Light and how it proves we're right, but i realize none of you must have ever heard about it. :bah:

I feel so bad, cant sleep, crying all the time, I hate it to be hurt, I hate it when I cant stop my feelings even if I know they are bad, I hate myself for being so miserable today... sorry this is so depressive, I just hope it will pass soon... I feel I just woke up from the most beautiful dream into a really dirty reality...

DragonLady1 said:
I feel so bad, cant sleep, crying all the time, I hate it to be hurt, I hate it when I cant stop my feelings even if I know they are bad, I hate myself for being so miserable today... sorry this is so depressive, I just hope it will pass soon... I feel I just woke up from the most beautiful dream into a really dirty reality...

EXACTLY how I feel. Sorry to hear that, Caroline... I know precisely how you feel. As soon as I woke up I started crying...it all came back to me again.

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.