Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really sorry to hear that Caro :(
I feel like crying, too.. but as weird as it sounds, Im sort of looking forward to it. It helps me release all the stuff I bottle up

Crying is the best thing ever when you are down. On the other hand, when I cry I am usually REALLY TOTALLY down (its happened maybe 3 times in my whole almost 28 years), so when I feel like crying, its not a good sign for me. Anyway, Im truly sorry for both of you, therefore: Teacher asks kids to say a polysyllabic word. Little Johny raises his hand and says: "MASTURBATION". The teacher goes: "Wow Johny, thats quite a mouthful!" And Johny replies: "No, thats BLOWJOB you have in mind!" :D

Crying is the best thing ever when you are down. On the other hand, when I cry I am usually REALLY TOTALLY down (its happened maybe 3 times in my whole almost 28 years), so when I feel like crying, its not a good sign for me. Anyway, Im truly sorry for both of you, therefore: Teacher asks kids to say a polysyllabic word. Little Johny raises his hand and says: "MASTURBATION". The teacher goes: "Wow Johny, thats quite a mouthful!" And Johny replies: "No, thats BLOWJOB you have in mind!" :D

NF: Ive just finished the project (at 22,30) and am feeling good (theres just one expression thats still puzzling me - "frozen beam", well, I just made it up, hope no one will notice, lol).

DragonLady1 said:
thats it, there is so much inside that needs to come out and I guess this dream was a sign... crying is not bad sometimes, it helps... its healthy... *hug*
*hugs back* :)
The worst thing about it is that when I feel down, I cant get myself to go to bed. I just have a very hard time calming down and all.. oh well, it'll pass.
I hope you feel better soon, take care :)

Say Marduk, what do you work as? Professional Translator? ;)

thanx, yeah I know that feeling, I had it yesterday, and then I went to bad and only nightmares came out of it... it will be oke, I guess I'll go to see some friends in Zurich tomorrow, will do me good, these mates are just so funny and always know how to make me feel better...

Well, actually, I am still working as a teacher of english, but from july 2005 I will devote myself to translations fully! Me and 2 of my friends are starting a small enterprise, hope it will be fun and bring us loads of money! :D I am very happy about it, because after 4 years in education my health is quite broken, last year I was ill for 2 months, vertigos and all kinds of similar shit, so I took it as a sign, that somethings gotta change. Hope that jokes made you feel a bit better.

@Dragonlady: hope you have better dreams tonight. don't let the nightmares bring you down, they're often a way to deal with our fears.

DragonLady1 said:
I'm starting to be afraid of sleeping, I guess I'm just too worried for the moment :(
Again i know exactly what you mean. I used to be terrified of sleeping, because i had these awful nightmares every night, and all my nights were hysterical because of that. They were mostly about my dead cats (having to watch them suffer and die all over again etc.) and someone i care about dying.
My boyfriend had a nightmare the other night where i dumped him and he tried to get in touch with me, but i told him i was much better off without him and stuff, lol. Then he woke up and i was right there, but he was afraid to go to sleep again.

NF: I woke up at 4am :ill: Now i'm going to have some breakfast, go to the gym and try to take a nap then.

edit: Hmm, i find DragonLady's homesites very interesting. There seems to be some really sad stuff there that almost made me cry.

thanx girls :) well this night was a bit better, at least I didnt wake up freaking in the middle of the night, I just told myself there is no need to let them fears go so far... and I wrote it all down too what made me feel better...

thanx idari, yeah these are just some thoughts I wrote down, as said makes me feel better when I let it all out... :)

I have a sore throat :(
Ive felt weird for the last 2 weeks, as if my immune system was somehow not working, I guess there is proof now. Oh well..

Glad to see some smilies in your post DragonLady1 :) I hope your Zurich trip will be fun!

NF: I feel fine.. it's Friday, the whole weekend is infront of me and I feel like doing something productive... I wish I had a camera, there are so many beautiful trees here...oh, well..I'll settle with that "no lectures" feeling for now.

NF:drunk
because at 10 in the morning, I was still in my bed,2 friends visited me and woke me up with 2 sixpacks of beer to celebrate their english exams
damn drinking 4 beers without any breakfast is not cool
anyway I got a message from a girl I tried to get a second date with her and she told me to call her for that date.thats really good news!
oh yeah.
my new part of life since I stopped working last week before I start my studies seems to be great

but drinking beer in the morning is really dangerous

Oh Tina, baby, it makes me feel really angry to read that, cause I cant do anything to make you feel better. Or can I? Suppose the weather in Zagreb is beautiful now, when you feel so down. ;)

NF: Quite fine, its friday, just came home from cinema, had done some shopping with my wife before. I received a package from neckermann (now that simply must make you laugh, Tina!) with some sleeveless t-shirts and shorts, Im preparing to hit the season, lol! But now Im a bit confused cause I got an sms from my bank saying the company I do translations for sent me money for march, but it seems like its only a half of what I expected. Strange, hope they dont wanna screw me, only my wife can do that! :D

marduk1507 said:
Oh Tina, baby, it makes me feel really angry to read that, cause I cant do anything to make you feel better. Or can I? Suppose the weather in Zagreb is beautiful now, when you feel so down. ;) :

Thank you, Marek. Really. It was so nice to read this and to see that someone cares..in a way.
Yeah, the weather is shitty... by my standards, at least :)

marduk1507 said:
I received a package from neckermann (now that simply must make you laugh, Tina!)

HAHAHA... It did actually made me laugh :)

marduk1507 said:
But now Im a bit confused cause I got an sms from my bank saying the company I do translations for sent me money for march, but it seems like its only a half of what I expected. Strange, hope they dont wanna screw me, only my wife can do that! :D

Hope you'll solve the money thing...positively :)

Thank you once again, Marek!

I'm feeling better now.. cried my soul out this afternoon and now I took a looong shower. A good remedy sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.