Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, just a friend, my best friend here I can say :)
cant wait for the weekend too, thursday day off, so I guess I'll go out tomorrow, wish I could go to that hockey wm match, I'm sure its dead funny but no chance to get a ticket for a decent price... well maybe watching it on tv and then going out, lets see :) feeling a bit better right now btw...

Schwedentod said:
If so, why do you let all these fears get control of you? Be happy, enjoy life and especially the feeling of being in love again!
A little like saying to you on your presentation "Well why didn't you just concentrate totally on it and work on it instead of letting boredom control your mind!"
But hell, that's what I'd say to DragonLady1 too after such a torrent of posts with banal negativity.

as said, this has nothing to do with my negative postings from before,what resulted from a completely different story that is too long and too personal to be told in all details here.... so please dont judge me quickly like this :( I'm not that kind of person being sad for no reason really... but as said its getting better, getting some strenght from other things and trying to look at everything with a positive side...

TFH: No, I don't think it's the same. Being in love is an emotional thing getting control over your thoughts, so if Caro would (!) be, I wouldn't be able to understand all these negative posts. My presentation is not emotional, it's just work... something you do because it has to be done and you're happy when it's over.

Caro: I didn't judge you any quickly, in fact I didn't judge at all. Sorry, if it sounded like this. Glad to hear it's getting better, so hopefully you get well soon.

NF: At home at last. Had a piece of bread and now I'm posting here... Let's see what this day brings in it's last hours. But for "feelings": Quite good at the moment!

@TNB: You're welcome. :) *hugs back*
At some point i didn't believe it could get any better, but eventually it did. So.. ;)
And it's good to read you're feeling a bit better now :)

@Dragonlady: You're welcome too. :) You know you'll make it, you're a strong girl! :cool:

Siren said:
@TNB: You're welcome. :) *hugs back*
At some point i didn't believe it could get any better, but eventually it did. So.. ;)
And it's good to read you're feeling a bit better now :)

Well, I just have to reply with another "Thank you". Maybe I'm a spammer, but I really like to say "thank you" for things that put smile on my face and help in a way.

NF: Tired, but fine... just searched the Internet trying to find the cheapest way to get to Sweden from my country. Ah, well... I'm off to bed.

@TNB: Shhhhhhhhh. :p I'm just happy to know i could make you feel a little bit better. :)

Schwedentod said:
Caro: I didn't judge you any quickly, in fact I didn't judge at all. Sorry, if it sounded like this. Glad to hear it's getting better, so hopefully you get well soon.

ah no problem, I didnt mean it to u, was more a reply to TFH, but as it was all a mistake, nevermind... :) today I feel a bit better, tomorrow is a day off and friday I'll meet some friends :)

Pleasantly exhausted, I played floorball with my colleagues and some students after school (regular wednesday destruction derby, lol), then went with my wife for a pizza and beer and here I am, listening to Nevermore and feeling quite well. Hoping we will win against Austria tonight! :hotjump:

haha u surely will, the only thing austrians are good in sportwise is skiing ;)
I'm going to meet my collegue now, really happy to go out tonight whatever may come, maybe we are lucky to get a ticket for the game, if not she will probably go for a beer with me ;) lets see

o_O

Hehe, I forgot youre from Austria, Caroline! But its gonna be tough, we will see. If Austria is good at water polo, you have some chances, because in each period after 10mins. the ice turns into a swimming pool! :D

And yeah, Ive had one today, but another beer would be rad!

Wow, now that was some serious swedish icetime domination there. 5:1 and well deserved I think.. I hope the Finns have another ace up their sleave, otherwise it'll be rather difficult in the next round.

Yeah, well, what about the 8:1 we did against Austria (sorry, Caro)? It wasnt that tough after all. :) Sweden has a really good team now, but the tough games are ahead of them, they have never had problems with Finland (remember that match when Finland led 4:0 and lost 5:4 in the end?).

woohooo it was greaaat, just came back from the game and we were really really lucky that we got some cheap tickets that were left at the end... so yeah, it was a lot of fun, beer and screaming and yeeees sweden won!!!! and I dont even mind if austria lost miserably, it was kind of predictable, its like with soccer, they arent just good in these team sports lol

but really great atmosphere in the city for the moment, lots of crazy fans around and compared to the stadium in vienna, the one in innsbruck is really cool, no swimming pool there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.