Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: tired, i need sleep because the lack of it is muddling my outlook on very simple things - for example, i'm growing restless over lack of going-out-and-meeting-people activity while i was perfectly at ease with it about three hours ago. this makes no sense.

I'd like to see an icehockey game live one day... But for sure it will be some (bad) german team, so nice sports but nothing great. I tried to get tickets for next years football world championship here in Germany with a friend, but we didn't have any luck...

NF: impatient... A friend from my hometown will visit me in Trier this weekend and I'm really looking forward to this. And next weekend there's the festival, I'm even more looking forward to (in addition, this friend will come with me to it). So, there's no need for any thursday to me... ;)

NF:not really good because in the middle of the night some drunken morons started a fight inf ront of my window, screaming around and 3 minutes later 3 policecars arrived to bring back peace to my city.this boozebar near my house is really full of drunken people who like to scream and cry in the middle of the night.it makes me wish I had a gun..not really.but I also have too much sleepings problems in the last time.

Kov: Yep, I hated those too :p
Good luck, man.

solefald said:
and 3 minutes later 3 policecars arrived to bring back peace to my city
Damn.. I'd like to see that in New york :D

As of one week ago, I'm finally finished with my academic life. I have a Chemical Engineering Master's degree
eee.gif
eee.gif

MagSec4 said:
Good luck, man.

As of one week ago, I'm finally finished with my academic life. I have a Chemical Engineering Master's degree
eee.gif
eee.gif

hm 3 cars full of cops for 2 man who are drunk and fight a little bit?
I waited for riots and gunfights but they just ussd their autority:tickled:
chemical engineering master´s degree???
congratulations mag :worship: :headbang: :wave:
not bad to have something like this. what do you gonna do now?or where do you work with these degree?

MagSec4 said:
Good luck, man.

eee.gif
eee.gif

Dude, congratulations! You must be thrilled, what are your future plans now? :D

I am of course assuming that the party is at your place? :heh:

Thanks a lot. I'm not as thrilled as I would like, and precisely because of the 'what are your future plans now' part. I feel stressed now that I'm out in the world, needing to secure a good professional position and contemplating about the future.

Dark_Jester said:
I am of course assuming that the party is at your place? :heh:
Well, I'll be making some kool-aid and some sandwiches, and putting on a couple of movies ..if you call that a party, you're welcome to join :p

MagSec4 said:
Thanks a lot. I'm not as thrilled as I would like, and precisely because of the 'what are your future plans now' part. I feel stressed now that I'm out in the world, needing to secure a good professional position and contemplating about the future.

I know the feeling man, I finish my degree in two weeks, and I haven't got a clue what happens next. It's pretty terrifying, so I sympathise. :(

MagSec4 said:
Well, I'll be making some kool-aid and some sandwiches, and putting on a couple of movies ..if you call that a party, you're welcome to join :p

Is this the special kind of kool-aid? :Smug: If not, let me book my flight.

Congratulations Mag! I wish I was done already, but Im afraid I still have 4 years to go, lol
Why dont you know what to do now? I thought you were going to GM to work on fuel research and stuff.. I mean, there should be lots of companies to check out, Id be thrilled to start working :)
Anyway, good luck with your job and have fun partying :p

yeah congrats :)

hm feel good today, slept 12 hours and it was needed indeed, my best friend in vienna sended me a message telling me that she is so happy and in love again, lucky girl ;) and now I'm off for a walk with my camera, hope it wont start raining.... :)

Yes, congratulations Mags! :) Don't worry, that terrifying "what-happens-now" feeling will fade once you get started on doing something; and just trust your instinct.

Nf: I'm going to make lemon cake, so that's nice, but don't worry, I won't provide you with the list of groceries needed ;)

EDIT: Thanks again, Anna.

Tal: I mentioned that they contacted me and that it might be a possibility. Unfortunately, I wasn't around when they left 6 messages in my voicemail about bringing me for a second interview for the position I liked. They needed to fill the position, and it was too late by the time I was able to get back to them. The man I spoke with then offered to tell another department in the facility about me to see if I'd be interested and if they'd be interested. I did get called for that, and even interviewed, but this position didn't quite seem as suitable.

Dark_Jester said:
I know the feeling man, I finish my degree in two weeks, and I haven't got a clue what happens next. It's pretty terrifying, so I sympathise. :(
Exactly.. :(

..but but we'll be fine, we'll see
wink.gif

Dark_Jester said:
Is this the special kind of kool-aid? :Smug: If not, let me book my flight.
Orange or Tropical fruit punch :eek:
An optional straw on your glass would be as special as it's going to get.

Woooaaah, Mag!! Way to go... CONGRATS!!! *bows*

NF: Just came home from lectures where we had sooo much fun :D Sounds impossible, but, yeah.. it was like that :)
I'll be off to gym in few minutes...I feel like I need to change my habbits and try to work out a bit more :)

NF: Well, I came from the gym...good thing that's right here in our dorms, so it was way lot easier to get home :p I feel great, but I know I'll be dead tired soon :D Still, it was so awesome to work out.

I should do that too...
hm this day seems to be good, a friend just sended me a message that he's having some beers with the guys from lefay (who are playing here tomorrow) asking me if I wanna join :) so I'll work on my tons of flower pics later and the cleaning of the house will also take place later ;)

@Mags: Congrats! :) It's nice to see you back on the forum.
As for the feeling of terror, try to look at the bright side, which is exactly the fact that you finished and you're free as a bird now. While some poor bastards like me have a long way more to go..

Status
Not open for further replies.