Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the presentation about, Schwedentod?

NF: Feeling fineee... though I ate too much calamari *usssch* I'll be going to a National Drinks Party in a few moments :D A friend from my hometown is here on a seminar and they have a party,so she invited me too. Finlandia, here I come :D

Im not sure if I understand what you mean by that text hyena, but doesnt it back up what I said about her?

Another reason why I got so upset is that I hate people who lightly decorate them with ideoligy, like people who think that going to church and "liking" God makes a Christian. It's easy for me to talk because Im an atheist, so basically I dont believe in anything else than the strength of life itself, but people with attitudes like that make me sick.

@Mags: Always have it with me. :Smokedev:

@Taliesin: I think hyena was trying to suggest how to manipulate the situation. ;) But i might be wrong, so let's wait for hyena to explain. :)
I hope it goes fine though, man, those kind of situations suck.

@Gtranquillity: i don't know what's bothering you, but i hope you get to feel better soon. :(

@idari: you get well soon, miss.

Gtranquillity said:
NF: Pretty shitty. I should quit my job and find one with the police. I seem to be good at combining information (that I wasn't even looking for) :(

aaaw hope it will be better soon, can always mail me u know *hug*

feel oke, just came home from the lefay gig and this kicked ass, wow, such a great live band I never would have expected that really, I'm very impressed!!!!! :headbang:

NF: I don't feel all that well right now. I have bad thoughts invading my mind, and i have to write the speech of a fast-coming presentation. I've been very lazy the past couple of weeks, so now i have to run. The only thing giving me some solace is lots and lots of flower pics (big thanks to gtranquillity and dragonlady for this).

Siren said:
I have bad thoughts invading my mind
Those persistant bastards..
*sends reinforcements to her mind front*

Schwedentod: Sorry to hear; but hey, it's over.
..time to whip out a yogurt

Gtranquillity said:
NF: Pretty shitty. I should quit my job and find one with the police. I seem to be good at combining information (that I wasn't even looking for) :(
It sounds like you stumbled upon something you weren't meant to find out.
Well, cheer up. I can offer you an investigation job right now, actually, if you're up for it
wink.gif

hyena said:
@mags: many congratulations. :)
Thank you
..but how many, exactly? :eek:

Taliesin said:
Do you and Siren have some sort of obscure history? :err:
:p
I have no idea what you're talking about, bro.

Siren: I think the German knows too much now..

TheNewBuild said:
Aaah, now you went and ruined a perfectly good joke with your best wishes ;)
Well, they were good wishes ..but, I'm afraid my best wishes had already gone to a puppy with a broken paw.

TheNewBuild said:
Just when I was about to ask about your HUGE after-graduation party - a peach yogurt by yourself?! :D
Hey..
I know you must all be jealous, but everyone of you is welcome to join me.
There's a good assortment of flavors.. peach, strawberry, blueberry, and even French vanilla with white chocolate.
(You'd have to bring your own spoon, though)

my previous post disappeared. @tal/siren: no, i don't mean what you think i mean, but right now i'm sleepy... will explain after a nap.

I feel a bit hopeless today, this dream was just too nice and I hate it to wake up and face reality... :( and I feel like I want chocolate right now but there is none at home and its raining outside and I dont wanna go out right now... who brings me chocolate? ;)

@TNB: date-datatypes in Oracle database (so date, timestamp including it's variations and intervals).

@Gtranq: I hope everything will be better in a few days. Seems like everyone here faces bigger problems in the last weeks (KC, DragonLady, me, ...).

NF: Pretty bored, had too much party (alc) yesterday and there's a friend's birthdayparty tonight...

@Gtranq: thank you too *gives you another hug*

@Dragonlady: *gives you my chocolate easter bunny and a hug* :D

@Mags: Thanks for the reinforcements, man, we did beat the little bastards after all.

Mags:
Roger that. Permission granted to arm the bazookas.

NF: Great and really bad at the same time. Great because Ive just ordered A Nile and Cephalic Carnage T-shirts and a cd from Uphill Battle from Relapse and cant wait for the package to arrive. Bad because I stopped watching TV when czechs were giving it to us 5:1 and now I fear the end result.

I haven't been around here for the past 2 days really... just went through the threads quickly. I was feeling down again, that's why..

Anyways, Gtranquillity, I would like to join the "get well soon" club. Not nice to find some unpleasant things out by accident, hope you'll get through this soon!

@Siren: Aww, no bad thoughts there.. issh, issh!!! Hope your head got filled up with better thoughts by now :) It wasn't nice to read your felt that way.. *hugs*

@Mag: Well, I'm glad you chose to give your best wishes to that puppy ;) As for the yogurt-party...well, alrighty :) I'll take French vanilla with white chocolate, hehe!

Uh that's bad :( I get that, too, sometimes when Im feeling really down. It takes a lot for that though.. I hope you get well soon! :)

I got an email from my friend's friend.. the "whore". She apologized and said that basically, I was right in every aspect. I dont know what to make of it, sure it's a nice move and all, but I dont know how seriously to take it. Also, I feel like answering "Damn right, hoe! Now see you dont mess this up again or else I'll personally come over and knock you one ffs!" but that would cause trouble again.
Frankly, Id prefer not to answer at all, stop talking to her and leave the two to do whatever the Hell they want to do.. Im not big on forgiving people either and Ive labeled her "worthless, stupid whore" already..

@TNB: aww you're so sweet. :) yeah, i'm fine now, thank you for worrying *hug*

@Dragonlady: that's not nice! *feeds you some nice dinner* you got to take care of yourself. :)

Woohoo, sorry for double-posting, but i just finished typing my speech and i'm all :hotjump: now. It's within the time-limit too. :D
And now i'm gonna listen to some punk and have a chocolate+caffeine party and not sleep till tomorrow. :D

/Siren (blame the caffeine)

I'm still recovering from the DT in Cleveland show last night. I do not smoke cigarettes but it seems everyone else at this show did. I guess I have a nicotine buzz going on.
My chest aches and I can't stop coughing.
On a positive note the show was great, DT played and an hour and 15 minutes.*Outstanding*

thanx siren *hug*!!! is it some of the delicious greek food? I really really miss greece, I'm there every year usually but this year it seems it has to wait, maybe in september for primordial...

taliesin, maybe better not to answer as maybe this could make everything worse if u answer her in a bad way, its oke she did say sorry but as u said, who knows if its serious?

laroque, I know how it feels, I also dont smoke but when I'm out at the bar everyone does and it makes me feel sick sometimes, and I hate the smell of cigarette on my clothes and in my hair :(

oh, btw, I have to call my mum, its "mothers day" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.